Chapter 20

Mayur 's pov

Mayur 's pov

Hearing the clicking sound being made by my wife's bangles I came out of my dream land. My eyes caught her. There she is standing infront of dressing table and trying to tie her blouse dori.

She was trying to get the hold of those threads but her hands couldn't reach them. She is looking so hot from back. Her curves are just perfect. Shut up Mayur since when you started thinking about a girl like this. I mentally warned myself but this stupid eyes of mine can't stop admiring her.

Shitt. It's better I help her or else I don't know what my stupid brain will think.

Stepping out of the bed, I made my way towards her. She is so lost in trying that she didn't noticed my reflection in mirror.

Krisha's pov

WTH!! Why can't I just tie this dori. Ahhh on the top of that my hair is still wet, Irritating. Never in my life I felt this helplessness. (Seriously?😐😂)

As I am trying to get the hold of those threads I felt hot breathe fanning on my neck.

I got startled looking at his reflection in mirror. When did he woke up? I thought.
When you are so busy in tieing those stupid threads. My subconscious mind mocked me. Why can't I get rid of her?

"Should I help?", He whispered huskily as i turned towards him. Feeling him this close no words escaped from my mouth. So, I just nodded my head. Whenever he comes close to me I feel Weak and Nervous yet Comfartable.

 Whenever he comes close to me I feel Weak and Nervous yet Comfartable

HER SAREE

Turning me around while holding My Shoulder he slowly removed my hair from back and left them on my shoulder.
Maintaining the eyelock in mirror, I felt his fingers getting the hold of those threads. His fingers were brushing on my back as he started tieing them.

"Use hairdryer or else you may catch cold", He said as he completed tieing. Him and his care. I nodded my head while he left to freshen up.

After he left I quickly got ready and started playing with coco, waiting for him.

Bark... Bark...