Chapter 22

Author's pov

Author's pov

Krisha's father helped someone to move out of the car and everyone were shocked to see the person. Anger Is clearly visible in Sharma's family excluding our couple. They are too shocked to react.

"Nisha", Krisha whispered making Mayur come out of the shock.

(Hope so you guys remember that Nisha is Krisha's elder sister who ran away from Marrige)

"Gupta ji,what is she doing here? Didn't she ran away or you guys made us fools?", Mayur's mother shouted.

Krisha's parents lowered their gaze and was about to tell something but someone interrupted.

"When I invited,You two were continuously Saying no. Is this any sort of reason for that Mr. Gupta?", Dadi ma said Sternly.

Krisha's tears have no end. She was freaking out like anything inside and her overthinking nature didn't helped but to think negative.

Mayur looked beside him where krisha is crying non-stop. He is feeling heavy in his heart looking at her situation. But knowing that she couldn't take when their parents are being humiliated,he thought to stop his family.

"Mom, Dadi ma let them say something first", He said. Dadi ma glared at him but he didn't react much.

"Gupta ji tell me what happened? ", Mayur's dad asked.

But before he answer the question Nisha started speaking.

"Uncle please don't blame My parents,it is my fault and I am sorry about it", She said while looking down.

Krisha was shocked to see her sister talking like this. Never in her life she apologized and the reason is her attitude. But today she is accepting her fault and apologizing.

"Don't you dare to talk girl", Mayur's mother Shouted at her but Dadi ma interrupted.

"Don't shout Navya, we need to hear her point too. Let her Complete", Dadi ma said giving respect to her grandson's words while Navya rolled her eyes in frustration.

"I am sorry Dadi ji, I loved Someone else but when My parents asked me to marry Mayur I agreed and thought to sacrifice my love for them. But that boy said he will die if I won't come with him. I..I don't ha..ve any other opti..on", She said while sobbing.

"And you ran away with him leaving your parents in such situation", Navya said angrily.

"Wait if you ran away with him,then why did you come back? What about these injuries?", Mayur's dad asked after observing her head,leg and wrist which has a bandages.

That's it Nisha started crying violently while her mother hugged her and tried to concole her. After sometime she made herself strong and started speaking.

"He betrayed me. He always loved my money not me. When I went with him he took away all money, jwellers,bag and beat me.After that he ran away leaving me alone in a silent road but I somehow reached my home", She said.

Everyone werere taken aback after listening to her. Being kind hearted persons everyone felt some sort of sympathy and pity for her.

"You are ok now right?", Navya asked. Even though she looks hard and arrogant, her heart is as soft as cotton.

She didn't said anything but just nodded her head. Suddenly she raised her head and looked at Mayur who is standing beside Krisha.

"I am sorry Mayur, Whatever I have done is unforgivable but still I am asking apology from my heart", She said with moist eyes. Mayur nodded his head not knowing how to react.

"I think you should file a case against that boy", Mayur said and Nisha started sweating.

"No that's not needed", She said while shuttering making everyone confused.

"Why no? He is right. You should file a case against him for getting justice and he should be punished for his act", Mayur's dad said seriously.

"No Uncle, karma will return him Everything. I don't want his shadow near me now", She said while he nodded understanding her situation.

"Krisha I am sorry yaar, I never wanted you to suffer because of me but situations made me do all this", She said while looking at Krisha whose mind is completely blank after listening her.

Before Krisha could speak Nisha again started speaking but her next words made everyone shock.

"I will correct my mistakes and will get married to Mayur", Nisha said making everyone shock.

"What the hell are you saying girl? Why will you marry my son? Gupta ji didn't she knows that Mayur was already married to Krisha?", Navya shouted.

"I do know everything aunty but please my sister was forced to marry Mayur because of my mistake but now I am back.So, she don't have any need to sacrifice her life. I will fix everything", Nisha said trying to explain herself.

"This can't happen, Krisha and Mayur are married and that's the fact which we can't change no matter what", Dadi ma said Sternly glaring at her.

"Dadi ji please try to understand,Krisha wants to become a great neurologist. Morever, she was never determined to marry anyone. This marriage will do nothing but spoil her life and dreams", Nisha said aloud stating the unwanted facts.

Everyone were silent for a second but Myra's scream made everyone worry.

"Bhabhi", She shouted while holding unconscious krisha in her arms. Mayur ran towards her and lifted krisha in his arms. Making her sit on a chair,he asked myra to sprinkle some water on her face. Fear and  concern are clearly visible in his face.

Nisha felt somewhat bad looking at him caring for her sister. Why won't she? He was her fiance once but she spoiled everything with her own hands.

Krisha opened her eyes slowly and looked at Mayur who is staring at her with many emotions. Her eyes become moist thinking about him leaving her.

"Are you gonna leave me?" She asked softly and her helplessness is clearly seen in her eyes.

Hope so you guys liked the Chapter.

Sow how is the twist?

What do you think about Nisha?

What about Mayur's reply?

^ Please do vote, comment and share