Chapter 24

Author's Pov

Author's Pov

Krisha come out of the closet after changing into a white simple silk kurti.

She looked at Mayur who is looking at the moon standing near the window.

She wants to talk many things with him but still the words are being lacked to come out of her mouth. She moved her hand to grab her phone and the giggling sound of her chuda broke his trance.

He noticed her who is looking at him longingly. He smiled softly and moved towards her. Grabbing her hand in his,he cupped her cheek with his warm palm making her lean into his touch. She closed her eyes feeling him close and a fresh warm tear escaped from her eye.

"Ask me whatever you want to know ishu but please don't let these tears come out of your eyes. They are burning my heart into ashes", He whispered softly while joining their foreheads and both closed their eyes.

"Why did you said that you will leave me? You promised me right? Then why?", She mumbled in a complaining way making him fall for her cuteness.

"Because I want you to take stand for yourself. I want you to break all insecurities and fears. I know biwi, you will never leave me but still the world should know this. That's the reason I said like that", He explained her like he is explaining a small kid.

Opening her eyes, They both started drowning in eachother eyes. "How can you be so sure about me not leaving you?", She asked him with moist eyes.

Wrapping her tiny waist in his giant arms, he pulled her to his chest and kissed her forehead tightly.

"Kyunki main aapko jaanta hoon aur aapke aankhen sab kuch bol sakte hain jo aap bol nahin sakate", He said making her heart flutter.

(Because I know you, your eyes speak everything which you can't say out)

She didn't said anything and hugged him tightly. Closing his eyes he took a deep relaxing breath and hugged her back.

"Mayur ji", She whispered while snuggling into his chest. "Yes meri jaan", He said huskily while stroking her hair with his palm. She felt butterflies in her stomach after listening the endearment he used.