Winter; Nightmare Before Christmas

*John's POV*

1986, December 2nd
Entry 1

I'm not so sure if I can survive through this hellish winter. I don't know why I even thought of coming here for Christmas. I don't even know what time it is.

All I know is that it's storming snow outside.

I'm currently inside an old cabin with a fire under the chimney, hopefully the storm won't last long.

Oh, yeah, I forgot to introduce myself. I'm John Logan. I'm pretty much of a jobless person who once lived with a person named Hector, but I really hate that bastard, he kept complaining and always took credit for himself.

So I left him. Though it made me a little homeless, the fact that I have no home to live in.

Why not live with my family you may ask? Well, I don't have one, well atleast not anymore.

My parents died when I was 16 because of a plane crash, when they were on holiday.

I was in a relatives house since they couldn't afford another ticket.

And no, I don't have any siblings. I did feel lonely, I asked my parents that I wanted a brother or sister, but they rejected for some reason.

Do I have any cousins? Yes. But I butted heads with all of them, they kept thinking I was a sore loser, I don't get why they treat me like this. I hate my own life. Not even my aunts or uncles are helping at all, I don't get why people aren't liking me so much.

I'm not ugly or handsome, I'm just a regular person, do they think I'm a disgrace? I don't know.

Anyways, back to the topic. How did I get here and why?

An old friend invited me to celebrate Christmas with her and her family, she said she has something special for me, she kept insisting I should come to stay with her until Christmas, so I gave in.

I took a train to get here, Sodor. An island with such a massive popularity amongst the kids.

But when I arrive, the island was being hit by a huge snowstorm. The train then stopped due to heavy snow on the line. So I had to find a vehicle to get to my friend, but then I was suddenly blinded by the storm, I got lost.

So, in other words, THIS, is where I am now.

I don't know why my friend even invited me at this point, it's she never knew the storm is coming.

Now, I'm just a groundhog waiting for the snowstorm to end.

But something tells me, that shit is going to happen later on, I can feel it.