True Wishes; Where It All Came Back

*Riko's POV*

Entry 16

Well, that settles it. He now knows the truth. I can never be more happy.

I'm glad that he finally knew. Maybe, I'll confess. Someday I will, sorta.

*James' POV*

Entry 17

So, after all that commotion. It's best for us to move on. I'm glad those 2 got along so well now.

Entry 18

What on earth!? What just happened? We were just arriving at Elsbridge until we came across a glowing light!?

It looked like an engine, a purple engine with gold around it.

It said;

"It will be better for everyone to have a nice snow month instead of a hellish nightmare. So, I'll use tons of my magic to fix everything. So that you'll all have a better month for Christmas."

She then blew her whistle, and gold dust appeared as steam.

And with just a large flash of light, she was gone!!

Although, nothing changed here, so we thought of heading back to Knapford.

We then saw tons of people there!! And what's more surprising, is that Donald returned to normal!!

I came to Donald and ask how to hell did he turn back to normal, but he didn't know what I was talking about. I told him about the snowstorm, he said there hasn't been any snowstorm at all!!!

What's going on!!!???

*Stanley's POV*

Entry 19

I'm so surprised as James!! Everything has came to normal!!

Just then, Max came!!!

He looked happy. I asked if he rememvered anything, but he dosen't!!

What the hell is going on!!????

*John's POV*

Entry 20

I have no idea what just happened earlier.

We gathered around Knapford Sheds to talk about this.

After some discussion, we agreed that that magic engine turned everything back to normal, wiping everyone's memories, thinking nothing happened.

Well, it's surprising but a relieve. I mean, who the hell can survive a snowstorm that can kill tons of people.

Netherless, this means that we can celebrate Christmas safely.