Chapter 11-20

Chapter 11, Pulling Swan Feathers

Early in the morning, all kinds of horns sounded one by one. Su Yanting got up early, but she didn't think these horns stirred up people's dreams.

Last night, she slept comfortably. After washing and dressing, Su Yanting planned to do a big job and was ready to tosss.

Now she is Jiang Rong's object. It's normal for her to come to visit her relatives and make a "loving girlfriend meal" for her. She is going to deliver food and solemnly swear her sovereignty.

Su Yanting hummed and smiled. She, Su Yanting, not only had to eat swan meat, but also pulled out the swan feathers!

Su Yanting opened the door and prepared to go downstairs to borrow the kitchen. Unexpectedly, she saw Su Yuting like a door god as soon as she opened the door.

Su Yuting didn't sleep all night, and her whole look was haggard. She knew that Su Yanting got up, and there was a lot of noise in the room, and she still hummed happily.

Seeing Su Yanting, who was as beautiful as the morning glow, she was stunned and couldn't say anything.

Su Yanting: "What are you doing here?"

Su Yuting smiled sadly: "Sister, let's go. If you don't marry Brother Jun, and Brother Jun won't marry me. What else do we need to visit relatives? There is no need to stay here. Go home."

Su Yanting smiled and said, "If you want to go back, you have to stay for two more days."

Su Yuting immediately said, "What are you doing here? Do you still want to save Brother Jun?"

"What's wrong with Brother Jun? I found a new object here."

What?!

Su Yuting exclaimed, "Is it Zhang Zheyuan or the surname Chen?"

"Neither." Su Yanting pretended to be sweet and happy and looked up like a little white flower: "He is a very good officer. Yesterday I got lost. He sent me back to the hostel. We fell in love at first sight and agreed to talk about each other."

"This is the fate given to me by God. I want to cherish it. He is tall, handsome, gentle and considerate to me..." Su Yanting learned from Su Yuting's previous appearance and praised men.

Su Yuting used to read Zeng Yunjun's letter, just like this, with the same look and the same tone.

Su Yuting's expression was cracked. Did Su Yanting find her object? This fast! She said she fell in love at first sight! Is that man still tall? Handsome? Gentle and considerate?

"That's right." Su Yanting blinked at Su Yuting: "He has better family conditions than Zhang Zheyuan."

Su Yuting blurted out, "How can you do it!"

Zhang Zheyuan's parents are already middle-level cadres and have a good family background. If Su Yanting can really marry into his family, she may eat more deliciously and drink than in her previous life.

Better family conditions than Zhang Zheyuan? How can that be possible! It's not a pie falling from the sky. How could Su Yanting meet so many good men?

Su Yuting's eyes were so red that she was dripping blood. Shouldn't Su Yanting meet a dead mouse again and meet a stupid man with a good family like Zhang Zheyuan?

She tossed around. Su Yanting did not marry Zeng Yunjun in her life. Can she marry a better man?

No, it's impossible!

Su Yanting: "Why not? Now I feel that I'm here because God makes me meet him. At this point, I have to thank my little sister and you and my little brother-in-law.