Chapter 101-110

Chapter 101, Painting Cake

Su Baozhong hasn't had a good night's sleep since he took out a loan of five thousand. The strange thing is that even if he doesn't get a good night's rest, he still feels full of energy the next day, as if he has returned to his twenties and thirties. Own.

Su Baozhong said to Chen Xiuyun in a daze: "It's like there are two hands pushing me forward."

Chen Xiuyun: "Five thousand yuan will push you forward."

Not only was he under great pressure, but the seeds of hope in his heart were also getting bigger and bigger. He and Su Peiqing rode bicycles and visited several nearby communes to investigate the agricultural machinery and equipment they owned. Both father and son registered. There were also whispers of analytical discussions.

After a while, both father and son got a lot of tan, and Su Peiqing turned into a lean monkey, but his personality was much more cheerful and lively than before.

Chen Miaoran's eldest brother Chen Zhongxing also came here. He is disabled and now has difficulty moving his hands and feet. He can only walk forward alone with a cane... This is unacceptable to a former blacksmith.

Since his physical accident, Chen Zhongxing has sought death several times. He feels that his body is a burden even if he remains in this world. He is unwilling to go out of the house again and does not want to see the strange and mocking eyes of the villagers.

This time, his sister was admitted to college, which was a great stimulus to him. He had no hope, but there was still hope for his sister. Chen Zhongxing hoped that his biological sister could go to college, gain a good future, and have a stable and secure job without being punished. work.

His sister went to college, but she brought him news, asking him to help in the agricultural machinery factory. How could he, a useless person with inconvenient hands and feet, help?

Su Baozhong: "You are the eldest brother of the Chen family. Come and take a look at these equipment and tools... and give us some pointers."

Although Chen Zhongxing has inconvenient legs and feet, he is a capable person and can tell the good from the bad at a glance.

Chen Zhongxing: "This tail fork can be modified like this...it is easy to use. My uncle said that it is easier to use if it is changed like this."

Several men were discussing agricultural machinery products. As they talked, Chen Zhongxing became more and more enthusiastic. He was not doing it to make money, but mainly because it was something he was interested in.

When doing these things, he can feel that he is still a "useful" person, and he is willing to do it even if he doesn't need any money.

"Our Bamboo Leaf Agricultural Machinery Factory is officially launched!"

When Su Baozhong's agricultural machinery factory was listed, the family held a simple ceremony, calculated a good day, killed the chicken, and secretly poured the chicken's blood, looking forward to a prosperous future.

In order to think of a name for the agricultural machinery factory, Su Baozhong struggled for a long time: "They have Peony sewing machines, Panda cigarettes, Peony cigarettes, and permanent bicycles... I also want to get something. What kind of thing can I get?"

Before his grandson and granddaughter were born, Su Baozhong made a lot of bamboo tube toys. He thought about it and decided: "Then let's call it Zhuye, Zhuye Agricultural Machinery Factory."

"Our Su family's Bamboo Leaf Agricultural Machinery Factory!"

"I am the factory director, and my son Peiqing is the deputy factory director!"