Chapter 161-170

Chapter 161, Devil Aunt Su

  I didn't go to anyone else's house for dinner in the evening. I made an appointment to have dinner at Mr. He's house tomorrow. Today my family will have a reunion dinner at the house.

  When we came to the beach, there was a lot of fresh seafood in the evening, either steamed or boiled, but the taste was very delicious. The flower crabs were split into two parts, revealing the snow-shredded crab meat as white as silverbait and the orange-red crab roe. Sea crab meat is slightly rougher than river crab meat, but it is also extremely delicious.

  Chenchen likes to eat conches and sea crabs, and the two little sisters Yuanyuanrun like to eat shrimps and oysters. Su Yanting made a braised abalone dish, which her parents-in-law liked quite well. Jiang Rongda sat down and ate the oysters.

  Su Yanting was a little scared when she saw him eating with his head down. It was said that... she also ate some of this stuff.

  If nothing else, the oysters in her hands were fresh and sweet. They were not too big. She had eaten a lot of large oysters, and this kind of medium-sized oysters tasted the most delicious. She regretted that she didn't have any lemons on hand. If you don't add some lemon juice to eat seafood and grilled fish, it would be really enjoyable.

  "Is it tasty?"

  "It's delicious!" Several children raised their hands and responded positively.

  Su Yanting smiled and said, "When you come to the beach next summer, mom will take you to the beach."

  Although the little cubs don't understand what it means to catch the sea, each one is more active than the other.

  After dinner at night, we simply watched TV and rested. Xiangjiang TV station can be received here. There are many cartoon animation programs in the evening. Even if they can't understand the language, the little guys still watched it with gusto, and Su Yanting also watched it for a while.

  The children were tired and went to bed early. There were two rooms. The parents-in-law and the mother-in-law took the three children to sleep in one room, giving them alone time. Knowing that they had not seen each other for a long time, there were always many couples whispering. Want to say.

  However, a certain man was very scheming and kissed him directly after closing the door. Su Yanting hugged his neck and vaguely looked into his eyes in the darkness. She was worried about the sound insulation of the room and did not dare to make a sound. Everything that happened around her would be counterproductive. magnified.

  ...Can't get up, couldn't get up at all the next day, Su Yanting slept until noon, and was exhausted. She was even more tired than riding in the car all day. After being separated for such a long time, she couldn't adapt to the weight at all.

  Comrade Xiao Su began to doubt the gap between memory and reality.

  Jiang Rong took these days off to spend time with his family. He did not go out to exercise early in the morning for the first time. He stayed by his wife's side and quietly observed her sleeping face.

  It was such a familiar face that I never got tired of looking at. His hand gently touched her cheek, just like he had touched the face in the photo every time he missed her.

  What I encountered this time was not a cold, plasticized photo, but a real warm person.

  Just thinking about this made waves of warmth rush through Jiang Rong's heart.

  Su Yanting opened her eyes, and what came into view was a pair of familiar and sharp phoenix eyes. She had always thought Jiang Rong's eyes were very beautiful. They were really like a phoenix, noble, reserved, and ready to fly.