Chapter 31-40

Chapter 31: Tutor

Brother Rong?

Su Yanting stared into Jiang Rong's eyes and saw that he still had that serious look on his face, and his words had a convincing magic power, as if what he said was the doctrine of truth.

Su Yanting: "!"

This is a big lie!

How could the man in front of him have the nerve to keep a cold and arrogant face, but he was talking nonsense seriously.

Jiang Rong: "You are obedient."

Will Zuo Jing be obedient? She won't, She won't!

"Brother A Rong." Su Yanting hugged Jiang Rong's arm and said seriously: "But I think Brother A Rong sounds nice. I want to call you Brother A Rong, but I don't want to call you Brother A Rong." "Brother A Rong.

" Su Yanting called him "Arong brother" sweetly.

The more she shouted, the more fun she felt. When Su Yuting heard her saying "Brother A Rong" in the future, her face would turn green.

Su Yanting: "I'm just a country girl. I won't follow the tricks they do in the city. I can call you whatever I want."

Jiang Rong counted a few seconds in his mind, suppressed the slightly raised corners of his mouth, and hugged the people around him. On the shoulder: "Okay, you can shout whatever you want."

This silly girl, Chief of Staff Jiang blinked and realized that he had found a way to restrain her.

Hearing what Jiang Rong said, Su Yanting looked at him suspiciously.

She always felt something was wrong. Could it be that Jiang Rong just wanted to skin her?

In Jiang Rong's understanding, girls in the city do call their partner x brother.

Wait...even if she doesn't call him Brother Rong? Why did she call him Brother Arong?

...

Su Yanting guessed in her heart for a long time. They got on the train. It was a long journey. Jiang Rong bought two sleeper tickets, with double berths, an upper berth and a lower berth. The carriage was relatively clean and covered with white sheet.

Jiang Rong put away his luggage and the two of them sat side by side on the lower bunk.

Su Yanting: "I want to sleep in the lower berth."

No matter what sleeper carriage it is, the lower berth is the most comfortable and has the largest space. The ticket for the lower berth is also much more expensive than the upper berth.

"Okay."

Su Yanting stood up and glanced at the upper bunk, then at Jiang Rong's figure, and gave up, "Forget it, I'll sleep on it." "What?" Su Yanting said: "I'm

scared

, just in case. You collapsed the upper bunk and crushed me in the middle of the night."

Jiang Rong couldn't help laughing.

Su Yanting said proudly: "I'm going to sleep on top of you."

"It's really troublesome to climb up on the bunk and put on slippers -" Before Su Yanting could say anything, she felt her body vacate, and Jiang Rong directly put her in Got the upper bunk.

This guy has amazing arm strength!

Her waist strength is also scary...

She has been picked up by Jiang Rong several times. In the past, it was hard for Su Yanting to imagine how safe this kind of hug would be. It would be terrible if she was thrown. The princess hugs in TV series are all fake. Yes, the male protagonist can't even hold the female protagonist, so he needs someone to hold him up.