CHAPTER 8

The thoughts of a sweet scandal bloomed in the back of my head as I stirred in my sleep. Naked under the silky sheets, my tired body stretched out. Replaying the moment that will forever haunt me, the prince's head between my leg, his hands gripping my thigh and derriere hard enough to leave marks. His tongue dancing in my princess parts and the pleasure that came afterwards. I wanted it to happen again.

Gripping the sheets between my thighs, feeling a sudden wetness at my core. The thought only made me bite my lips and grip onto the sheets. "Oh Benedict, don't stop." At this point I was day dreaming, imagining a stony faced prince eating me out.

My belly dropped when the feeling started to go away, the image fading.

"No please, don't go, don't stop. Please your majesty, I'll do anything." I whispered but jolted up once I realized it was only a dream.

My blurry vision started to clear up and I meet eye to eye with a half naked prince. My cheeks flushed red and my hands shoot up to cover my face in embarrassment. How long has he being here?

"How was your night, princess?" His lips stretched in a grin as he pulls me closer to his bare chest, wrapping his arms around me. My face flared while coming in contact with his chest, he was warm.

"Fine" I squeaked out not being able to meet his eyes. I squirmed when I felt his lips on my neck and his hand on my waist, itching closer to my derriere. His fingers digging into my skin, my thighs clamped together as wetness gushed out. My heart drummed out of my chest as his kisses grew hungrier.

"So, you were begging for me to not stop, weren't you?"

"I-"

"You?" He peered, gripping my chin and forcing me to meet his gaze. He looked ravishing, now I want to eat him up. What has gotten into you, Esmeralda? The little bit of sanity in me asked.

"I wasn't."

"I heard you call my name, little one. And to be honest, I want to hear you say my name over and over again, I want you to scream my name for the whole palace to hear. Can you do that for me?"

His eyes darkened and his gaze settled on my lips, using his finger to pull it out from between my teeth. I had being biting it on purpose not knowing what to say. "Huh, your majesty?"

"Once again, it's Benedict to you" he bit out with a light smack to my buttocks. That was supposed to be painful, but it only added to the wetness forming in my core. The sheets will be soaked up by the time he's done.

Ripping the sheet away from me, I was completely bare to him. Those stormy eyes roamed my body, making me aware of the my arousal. My chest and neck were covered in red bite marks.

He grabbed my ankles, spreading my legs open and grinned. His fingers grazed my sensitive flesh causing me to jolt, feeling how wet I was. "So wet for me, yet I haven't even started, little one."

Benedict places himself between my legs, keeping them apart. Trailing kisses from my neck to my belly, my heart thumped faster with each kiss. He cups me with his palm, my breathing ragged.

Soon his face were inches away from mine, tugging on my lower lip. "Say my name, little one." He demanded, two finger moved back and forth on my core, spreading my wetness.

"Oh-ahh.." I moaned, lifting my hips to increase the pressure of his fingers.

He slapped the sensitive flesh causing me to jerk away. The familiar feeling in my lower belly only intensified, I wanted more. "Say my name, Esmeralda or you are not getting anything from me."

Grey stormy eyes stared back at me with a mischievous glint in it's depth, he knew he could unravel me anytime and at the same time leave me begging. "Bene-di, your maje-"

I was cut off by the intrusion of his finger. He pushes two fingers plunged deep inside me, kissing me deeply, my back arching off the bed. "You never listen, do you? Guess I'll have to fuck it out of you, huh?"

The intrusion hurt a little but it got enjoyable, I grinded my hips on his hand. His thick long finger filled me up, thrusting faster building up the pressure I so needed to release.

Trapping my lips in his again, his tongue darting into my mouth, like he couldn't get enough of my taste. Letting go of my lips, he kisses down to my chest, taking my nipples in his hot mouth, tugging and sucking. It felt so good.

His fingers curved up, hitting a spot that drove me to the edge. My hips bucked, my orgasm nearing, my eyes shut closed as I  moaned loudly.  His pace slows down, delaying my release, my eyes flew open staring down at him. "No, no, please."

"You want to cum, don't you?"

"Yes, please."

"Say my name, princess."

"I can't call you that. You're the crowned pr-"

"And you are my bride. My princess and soon to be Queen of this kingdom, I want to hear you say my name." He pulled away from me seeming frustrated.

"Please, your majesty, I need this." I still pleaded, his fingers moved unbearably slow inside me, taunting me.

"You know what? I'll deal with this later. I ordered some maids to give you a proper bath and get you ready for tonight." He said completely withdrawing his fingers, hovering above me. An evident bulge in his pants as he stood up. What was that?

"Tonight?" I repeated. What did I miss, it had only been hours since I get here.

"A ball, where you will be announced as my Queen." He gets up to leave before adding "Do not leave this room even after they are done. Sit and wait like a good girl." With a chaste kiss, he left me, unsatisfied.

The little information I had received made me forget about my arousal. Burying myself in the sheets, the unsettling feeling in my belly disappeared with time.

Later, I heard a knock on the large oak doors of the bedroom as it pushed open. Four maids came in, one holding a golden royal dress and matching shoes.

"Your highness." The oldest maid called out, maneuvering me to get up as a bath was being prepared for me. I have barely had enough time to think and observe my surroundings. The big master bedroom I had been sleeping in was truly majestic. To think I was being called your highness.

I still haven't forgotten about the queen though, was she going to be here tonight? What will she do? Will I be beheaded Infront of all the guest? That would be so bad.

The sheets fell to the ground revealing my naked form, my marked body. Shame crossed my features as the maid eyed my chest, clearly judging me. She brushed it off, leading me to the warm bath and I slowly lower into the tub. It was refreshing but weird having older women bath me.

They began washing my body, I couldn't help but feel ashamed. They saw the red marks on my chest and and neck and how swollen my princess parts were. It was obvious I have been sexually active. Scandalous.

When they were done, I was dried off and dressed up. I had to wear a corset, I hated those, they only constricted my airflow and belly. My hair was brushed and left in it's curly state, the prince's order. My neck adorned in a dainty gold royal necklace. I looked so regal, like a real princess.

Once they were done, they all exited the room, leaving me alone. That was no fun, I must invite Katherine to the Palace. I can't live like this when the prince is away.

And now I was left all alone in my thoughts, the events of today dawned upon me. My dress which the prince had torn into pieces, it had the bag of coins the duke gave me. My eyes scanned the room until it rested on the brown bag of royal coins sitting on the nightstand, the same nightstand the pr-. Shush now you horndog.

My mind wandered and I remember. Mother, although the prince confirmed she was safe and receiving treatment, I still wanted to see how she was doing, I missed her.

All of the prince's orders flew out of my head as I snuck out of the room to find mother. I'll be back in time for the ball.