CHAPTER 9

PRINCE BENEDICT

I tried to keep a straight face while walking past the heavily guarded chambers, but a certain redhead kept evading my thoughts. A smile etched it's way onto my face as I imagined the vixen in my bed, whimpering and moaning softly, having a wet dream of me.

Her hazel eyes and sweet scent was buried deep in my head. The guards around probably wondered what was making me smile like that. If only they knew the joy of having a meek little vixen all to themselves. One so pure an innocent, untouched, willing to be tamed. I will take my sweet time with her, unraveling those deep desires hidden behind her innocent mask.

I felt my chest swell with pride when I tore her dress apart. She was mine now, she deserved to be dressed in nothing but royalty. So I picked out the perfect dress for her, a royal dress that would make her shine and make others bow to her in respect. Mine.

My face hardened the moment the doors open and my eyes landed on the balled up figure at the corner of the room. The queen or should I say aunt.

"Hello aunt Lucille."

She lifted her head slowly and gazed up at me. Her eyes were empty, there were dark circles under her eyes. Her small figure crouched in fear as I approached her. "Stay away from me, please."

"So now you can beg?" I chuckled as I watched her pathetic self turn pale. She has caused so much pain to people and now it's time for her to have a taste of her own medicine. Or even worse.

"Please, let me go." She begged, her shrill voice ripped through the air. Deafening to the ears, her skin had turned pale and her lips dry as she tried to shield herself from the harsh cold.

"You're not going anywhere. You should be thankful, you have enough time to ask for mercy before you depart from this earth. You have two days left to say your last prayers."

Ordering some guards to pick up her light form and chain her to the bed. There will be no escaping this torture. She was then forced to take her daily poison. A special poison I had made just for her, for a slow torturous death. It weakened her internally, slowing down her blood flow and breathing thereby keeping her calm and mute desperate for air. It made her skin itch but with her hands chained she couldn't relieve herself. And my favorite, it cooled her entire system, almost freezing. Thereby making her throat perched, she would cough out blood occasionally, it was the only warm liquid in her body after all.

"How does it feel, to be so uncomfortable in you own skin and not being able to do anything about it?" I taunted her watching her tug at the heavy metal bounding her to the bed.

The same way my mother had desperately tried to breath, begging her to help her while she watched her die.

I was more happy to make her pay after all these years. The only thing keeping her alive was the Royal court of Justice. The coronation will only take place once she agrees to it. She had written to them to hinder any redhead from being the Queen. Idiotic of her. She was a redhead too. But until she takes back her words only then will I be able to wed Esmeralda.

It needed it to happen fast as I was loosing patience in dealing with Esmeralda. I could barely control myself around her, I had to leave earlier to refrain myself from taking her completely. Sure I've had my fair share of women back in Scotland. But she was unlike any other, her bewitching beauty and her innocence makes me want to have her in every way I can.

Her seductive voice rang in my head as I ordered the guard to take aunt to her room. Her helpless form laid still on the bed, the poison working effectively as the veins in her neck turn green and she looked almost lifeless. I had an expert forge her writing, a letter diminishing her imposed law on redheads. They needed to see her dying form and hasten the planning of my nuptials. There is no kingdom without a King and his Queen.