Chapter 7

Kook was in some room doing something very attentively. He was not blinking his eyes while doing this. He has a soft smile adorning on his beautiful face.

After some time, he completed doing his work. He look at it with his love filled eyes. His eyes were showing thousands of emotions.

He smiles and caresses the painting that he has made

He smiles and caresses the painting that he has made. His precious painting. He leaned and gave soft pecks on tae's cheeks.

Then his eyes fell on tae's lips. With his racing heart he softly pecks his lips and smiles widely.

Kook: "Now, I have only kissed the painting and my heart is beating like crazy. What will happen to me when I will kiss my baby for real?", he blushed madely thinking about it.

He look around the room and softly smiled. Whole room is covered with tae's painting that he has made whenever he got time.

Kook: "My precious", whispered lovingly.

----

It's 12 o'clock in the night and kook entered inside the mansion felling tired.
Today he had a lot of work in the office so he was late plus his useless employees can't do anything themselves.

He was about to go to his room when his eyes fell on the dining table and he saw someone was sleeping there and his face could not be seen because it was facing the other way.

His heart starts beating fast and he knows it's his precious. He immediately walked towards him with a happy smile.

He saw him sleeping cutely with a pout. He bends towards his level and lovingly looks at him.

Kook: "Why is my baby sleeping here?", peck tae's cheeks.

Only then tae slowly opened his eyes and slightly gasped when he saw how close he and kook were. Both faces were inches away from each other. Their breaths were hitting each other's faces.

Both were just looking at each other without uttering any word.

Kook then slowly leaned and pecked tae's forehead lovingly whose eyes automatically gets closed with his racing heart.

Kook takes a seat beside tae and faces him.

Kook: "Why is my precious sleeping here hmm?", caressing tae's cheeks.

Tae heart starts beating like crazy when kook calls him precious. It sounds so good from kook's mouth. Kook always makes him feel things with his loving gestures which he has never felt before.

Tae: "I was waiting for you", tiny voice.

Kook frowned his eyebrows and looks at him with his questioning eyes making tae bites his lower lips.

Tae: "I am the one who serves you food always. So I was waiting for you", says softly with a smile.

Kook heart melt at his precious words but he also cursed himself beacuse of him his precious was awake so long. He promises himself that he will never be late again.

Kook: "So what, You should have gone to sleep. Why do you spoil your sweet sleep for me, I would have eaten my food in the morning". replied lovingly.

Tae softly caressed kook's cheeks who leaned his face more towards his touch.

Tae: "I didn't want you to skip your meals and my sleep is not more important than you. You are the most important to me", whispered with his love filled eyes while looking straight into kook's eyes that has same emotion as his.

Both hearts were beating fast at abnormal speed. Both were feeling a new feeling in their heart. One is developing that it is love while the other one knows that he is in love.

----

Tae was serving food to kook who was fondly looking at him with his palm on his face.

After that, tae sit down and looks at kook who was looking at him.

Kook: "Did you eat", asked softly.

Tae: "No, I thought we would eat together so you wouldn't feel alone", smile.

Kook again melted at his precious words, How much he thinks about him.
It was all new to him that someone was showing care towards him.

Kook smiles and firstly feeds tae with his own hands who cutely eats with a pout making kook cooes at his precious.

Tae also feeds kook who slowly eats while holding tae's hands without taking his eyes away from tae's handsome face.

----

Tae was washing the dishes while kook was standing near the sink and intensely looking at him.

Tae told Kook to go to sleep but Kook refused because he wanted to stay with him.

Only then he felt pair soft hands wrapped around his waist making him slightly gasped. His heart starts beating fast.

Tae: "Mr. Jeon?".

Kook back-hugged him tightly and buried his face in the crook of his neck with his racing heart.

Tae let him do whatever he want. He didn't know why he didn't feel uncomfortable but he feel secure in kook's arms.

Kook started to leave soft kisses around his neck making tae closed his eyes feeling kook's kisses. Unconsciously tae tilted his head, giving him more access moaning softly.

After some time, kook slowly pulled away and turned tae towards himself and looked at him with a soft gaze and blushing face making tae smile at him.

Both looked at each other with their racing heart. Tae tightly hugged kook who immediately hugs him back. Both closed their eyes feeling comfort in each other's arms.

______________________________________________________

Don't worry Tae is top.😚💕
.
.
.
💜