Chapter 12

Kook was driving towards the mansion while Tae was looking outside, humming with the music that was playing in the car.

Kook has a soft smile on his face while admiring his precious from time to time.

Only then, Tae's eyes fall on the shop.

Tae: "Koo stop the car".

With the jerk kook immediately stopped the car and worriedly looked at tae who was looking at him with a smile.

Kook: "What happened precious?. Are you Ok?. Something happened?".

Tae pecked his lips and kook blushed. Tae chuckled at his blushing beauty.

Tae: "Nothing happened baby. I am hungry", cutely pout.

Kook smiles at him and softly kisses him who kissed him back. After some kook broke the kiss and cupped tae's cheeks.

Kook: "Ok my baby. Let's eat something from the restaurant".

Kook was about to start the car but tae cutely whined gaining kook's attention. He looks at tae who was looking at him with his puppy eyes making him cooed at his precious.

Kook: "What?", smile.

Tae: "I want to eat tteokbokki from there", point towards the street shop.

Kook: "No precious. Street food is not good for your health. We will eat something healthy Ok?", caressing tae's cheeks.

Tae shakes his head and takes kook hands in his before pecking it softly.

Tae: "No baby. I want to eat tteokbokki only. Eating once won't do anything", pout.

Kook about to deny but then tae cutely blinks his eyes with a pout making kook chuckled.

Kook: "My Precious knows how to convince me, right?", fondly.

Tae nods with his boxy smile and kook lovingly pecks his lips.

Kook then goes from there leaving tae alone who was impatiently waiting for him.

After some time kook went inside the car and tae licked his lips seeing the tasty food making kook chuckled.

Tae was about to eat himself but kook pecked his forehead.

Kook: "Let me", smile.

Tae nods with a wide smile and kook happily feeds his precious who cutely eats with a pout on his adorable face making kook lovingly smile at him.

Tae: "Koo you also eat na".

Kook: "I don't eat street food", blank face.

Tae nod understanding but then kook widely smiles.

Kook: "But for you I will eat", cutely smile.

Tae chuckled and started feeding kook who happily ate with a wide smile on his face.

After eating both left for home. After some time both reached. Tae left first as kook was parking his car and kook saw him leaving with a pout making tae chuckled.

----

Tae was about to go to his room but a maid blocked his way. She was the same maid who was backbiching about him.

Tae: "Yes?".

Suzy: "You poor boy. Where were you all this time? You don't know that you have work left. Why are you so lazy?. Hah?", shout.

Hearing her shout everyone comes there while tae looks at her in confusion.

Tae: "But I don't think I have any work left".

Suzy rolls her eyes and glares at him with jealousy.

Suzy: "That's the point that you haven't got any work. I don't understand why are you the only one who doesn't get any work?".

"Don't know. What magic you have done on Mr. jeon", disgust.

Tae glares at her listening her rubbish talks.

Tae: "It's not like that ok. Stop talking rubbish", sternly.

Tae was about to go but she harshly grabbed his wounded wrist making him hissed in pain.

He was about to do something only then they heard a deep voice and Suzy immediately left his hand feeling scared.

Kook: "What's happening here?".

Suzy immediately put on an innocent face and tae look at kook.

Kook stands beside tae and then deadly glares at Suzy who shivered in fear.

Kook: "I said what's happening here?", shout making everyone flinched.

Suzy trembled in fear and nervously spoke.

Suzy: "Nothing Mr. Jeon. I was just telling Taehyung to do his work".

Kook raised his eyebrows at her and Suzy looked down.

Kook: "And why would he listen to you? Who are you? Just a pathetic maid", rudely.

Suzy looks down in embarrassment while kook smirk.

Kook: "Anyways. I don't want to waste my time on pathetic things. I have one thing to say. So everyone listen to me attentively", glares at everyone except tae making them immediately nod.

"From now onwards. Tae will not do any work. He will just give orders to you and you useless people have to do whatever he says without uttering a single word. And if I saw anyone bothering him then no one will save them from my wrath. So be aware", dangerously.

Everyone shivered in fear hearing kook warning. They immediately nod feeling scared.

Tae shockingly looks at kook who was softly looking at him. He was about to say something but Suzy shouted loudly.

Suzy: "But why Mr. Jeon. He is also a servant like us so why wouldn't he do the work? .Why would he get free money?", Shout loudly while glaring at tae.

Listening this, kook eyes turned dark. His veins popped out in anger. Kook thinks How dare this bitch glare at his precious and also talk rubbish about him.

Kook angrily marched towards Suzy and slapped her hard. He harshly grabbed her hair making her scream in pain.

Kook: "How dare you bitch. Who are you to question me? What is your status? You are just a mere beggar so stay within your limits otherwise I will kill you right here without thinking twice", shout angrily.

Kook didn't leave her hair but pulled them more harshly making Suzy cry out loudly.

Tae immediately goes towards kook and softly holds his hand who pushed suzy harshly on the ground and gives a hard slap on her face again.

He was about to slap her but tae stopped him.

Tae: "Stop it koo", softly whispered.

Kook immediately stopped making everyone shocked. He takes a deep breath and holds Tae's hand in his.

Kook lastly glares at Suzy who was crying on the floor holding her bruised cheek. He goes from there with tae but he stopped at stairs and turned back.

Kook: "One more thing. You are fired bitch. So get out of my house right now. And if you want to stay alive then never show me your ugly face but if you are fond of dying then you can come", smirk.

Saying this, He goes from there with tae who follows him like a lost puppy.

Everyone looks at Suzy in sympathy who was crying loudly when the bodyguard harshly threw her out.

.
.
.
💜