Chapter 10

Today was Sunday which means kook is at home.

So tae was making something tasty and healthy for kook who was sulking in his room because tae had strictly forbidden him not to come in the kitchen because he knew if kook came there, he definitely would not let him do any work and would only kiss and flirt with him.

First kook didn't agree with him and was adamant staying with his tae but then tae gives him a warning that he will not talk to him and will not even kiss him due to which kook immediately leaves from there while muttering a small "Meanie" and stealing some kisses from tae who chuckled.

While making the dish, Tae opened the cupboard and takes out vegetables. While he was taking them out, he did not notice that an iron nail was sticking out and it entered inside his wrist.

Tae: "Aaah".

He hissed in pain and looked at his wrist which was bleeding heavily. He carefully pulls out the nail from his wrist while some tears comes out from his eyes feeling too much pain.

Tae: "It's paining so much", looking at his bleeding wrist.

Only then he heard someone footsteps. He immediately wipes his tears and hides his wrist behind his back.

Mrs. Lee: "Tae, You are here. Go to your Jungkookie I mean Mr. Jeon. He is calling you", teasingly smile.

Tae: "Ok", small smile while controlling his pain.

Mrs. Lee smile and then walk away.

Tae then starts to make the dish while totally forgetting about his pain as he knows his kook must be waiting for him. For him, his first priority is his kook not his pain.

After making the dish, he made his way towards kook's room and knocked on the door.

Kook: "Come in".

Tae slowly walked inside the room and kook eyes shine finally seeing his precious.

Tae placed the dish on the table and turned around but slightly stumbled when kook jumped on him and tightly hugged him.

Tae securely held him by his waist while chuckling at his kook's cuteness.

Kook: "Finally my precious remembered that someone was waiting for him", peck tae's neck.

Tae chuckled and sit on the couch with kook who was still hugging him like a Koala.

Kook slowly pulled away from the hug and wrapped his arms around tae's neck.

Kook: "Do you even know, How much I miss you?", pecked tae's forehead.

Tae: "But it was only one hour koo", caressing kook's waist.

Kook: "So what? For me that's like years", pout.

Tae chuckled and pecks kook's pout. He was about to pull away but kook grabbed his collar and started kissing him passionately.

After some time, tae broke the kiss making kook whined. He chased tae's lips but tae puts his finger on Kook's lips who first kiss his finger and then puts inside his mouth.

Tae: "Koo", pulled his saliva coated finger out from kook's mouth who innocently smile.

"Naughty boy", cutely glares.

Kook giggle and tae was about to get up but kook tightly hold him and placed his head on tae's chest.

Tae: "Koo get up baby".

Kook: "Noooo", whined.

Tae: "Why? Don't you want to eat the dish I made for you?", asked softly.

Kook immediately nodes still tightly hugging him. Tae sighed.

Tae: "Then get up baby so that my baby can eat the tasty food", caressing kook's hair.

Kook: "No i don't want to get up", pecked tae's chest.

Tae: "Koo", sternly.

Hearing this, kook immediately gets up and quickly brings the food from the table and again sits on Tae's lap.

Kook pecked tae's lips who softly smiles at him.

Tae: "That's like my good boy", bobbing his nose with kook's.

Kook: "Yours", bunny smile.

Tae peck his forehead and then takes a spoonful of food and placed it in front of kook's lips.

Tae: "Say aaah".

Kook was about to opened his mouth but then his eyes fell on tae's wrist which was bleeding.

He immediately took his hand in his and worriedly checks it.

Kook: "How the hell this happened?".

Tae placed the spoon on the plate and looked down.

Kook gently lifted his chin and lovingly pecked his forehead.

Kook: "Precious tell me. How did this happen?. Please baby tell me", worried.

Tae then tells him everything and kook is angry with himself because of him, his precious get hurt. He should have stayed with him.

Kook: "You should have told me baby. Look how much blood is flowing", pecked tae's hand.

Kook's heart aches seeing his precious's blood. He wondered how much pain his precious must have felt. He was cursing himself for being irresponsible.

Tae: "It is just a small injury koo. Don't worry", smile.

Kook: "No baby. It is not just a small injury. That stupid nail went inside your fragile wrist. Look how much you are bleeding", frustrated at how his precious can say that it was just a small injury.

"Bubba, I can feel how much pain you must have felt because of that stupid nail.", his heart winced imagining this.

"I admit that I'm a careless idiot but why didn't you tell me that you are hurt? Hah?", asked sternly while still pecking tae's injured wrist.

Tae: "I forgot", tiny voice.

Kook: "Precious", closed his eyes in anger.

Kook runs his hand through his hair feeling angry but not on his precious but on himself. How can he get angry on his precious baby who was just a tiny baby for him.

Tae: "Sorry", looks down.

Kook looks at his tae and tightly hugged him while softly caressing his hair.

Kook: "Shh, don't be sorry", softly.

"Let's go to the hospital, fast".

Tae pulled away from the hug and kook softly caressed his cheeks.

Tae: "But koo----

Kook: "Baby, I will not hear anything. Let's go", sternly.

Before tae could deny, kook took him in bridal style making tae whined loudly.

Tae: "Kooooo".

Kook: "This is the only way you left for me".

Kook then takes his whining baby out of the mansion and makes him sit on the front seat. He pecked his baby's adorable pout before driving towards the hospital.

.
.
.
💜