Chapter 1 .

Two people in the middle of night , decided to keep themselves awake and being shady .

He landed her on the table and kissed each inch of her neck as it's the most expensive wine ever ,he has ever tasted.His eyes all buried in her neck and tasting the neck , he let her moan.They made the deepest kiss and the tongues all tangled up .Her thighs in between his legs , he kissed her at the cleveage.
Her' eyes in tears , he whispered ," It's your fault , to play .I will visit and kill you everyday."
Lastly, he grabbed her neck and let it go ,heavily ,making her collapse the floor.
And so he left her there !!!!

There she was , all messed up with her mascara and hickeys all around her neck.Her well curled hair was more angsting than her whole appearance.
' Will I ever change my life ? How can I be so stupid to let him slide in my life..
But ..is it my fault to let someone's pain lessen up ?'
Hey this is Saanjh ! And this is my fucked up love story !!

There an built up man stood in a big air spaced room , viewing the dark ,silent sky .
" She's such an ass. She's stupid , annoying and an unconsiderate  fly on the cup , she's not even two cents worth it..but why is she so arrogant ,and confident about ?
She's not even rich like me ,but why always something about her makes me feel weak ?
Since childhood, she's the two - faced devil. I will kill her everyday unless she realises the pain she has given me these years ."
And saying so , he closed his eyes and laid on the sofa . His well covered band aids were now like a Halloween props.

Hey this is Veer and this is my fucked up story .

Saanjh pov:
I ,in Sartarpur , in Gujarat; I lived in Niketan society , heavily crowded with the sweet shops , the vociferous local vendors , and also the municipality streetlights connected very unoraganizinly from one pole to other pole .
From tomorrow my 11th grade exams were starting ..so at 10pm I took the good time and made my preparation till 1:30 am.
At morning , i made my bag and left the college at 10 am.
I was walking decently, all of sudden I felt a slight knock on my head ,only to see my weirdass neighbour , Veer.
" You need to stop doing that ." I said , slightly touching my back of the head .His hand does hits bit hard.
  " You , so fragile . Anyways ,you done with your study ?" He said , giving me that ' I don't give a fuck ' attitude .
" Only a bit of it remaining." I said , memorising everything i 've learnt .
" How much you gonna study ? People like you , should be behind the bars ."
I chuckled ,haha not very funny !

We took the heavily - crowded trains and let ourselves in with the massive crowd . After lot of ups and downs, I got to stand near the window , while Veer was standing in the most unknown random corner , i 'll ever know .

" God , you need to stop learning .It's so angsting ," Veer finally , snatched my book after my 5th disapproval.

" Oii, give me that book.'' I said broigustly .

He , kept the book in his bag , as he's the deafest person I know .

The exams went well .Days departed and so came the last exam .I was excited as I will finally the amount of sleep I lost for some of the vast papers ,which wasn't even worth it .

In my last exam , I left my house a bit early, as my parents had a physical fight which had almost uprooted my right mindset and so my whole preparation was disturbed.