chapter -2

Veer pov-

I saw Saanjh , in her maroon red lehanaga , with diamonds bejewelled on her brown, slim body .She looked like a  goddess, but her tremendous shyness, when her eyes met Tanishq.
I mean , this is so obvious, that she had a big crush on Tanishq ,almost most of the neighbourhood friend know about it , but this dumbass , Tanishq doesn't.

Anyways , I , along with Saanjh and other mates went inside the vast , large ground with the honey-yellow lights all around with big speakers,
The judges were present after 20minutes .

I was dancing with my other  friends ,while Ragini and I was  engrossed in the music beats, she also looked so pretty , hayee ! She was so beautiful,   ..like a little sunflower.

After the small dance , the competition began , the music began with all the outstanding performance .Then I saw , Saanjh slowing appearing with her soothing paayal voice becoming more crystal clear.

The music began , she nailed it ! For real , but the thing which surprised me the most is with her ,Tanishq too danced ,, YES ! MY FRIEND, TANISHQ
Was this already planned or something by her ??
I was really curious about it ..maybe ..I guess she made the first move ,not bad !
Finally, then she will be getting her man within some days.
After the performance,  I saw both of them coming towards me, their dance really impressed me though !

" You guys nailed it , " Susmita said , who was one of my friends ,
" You too ," Saanjh said .She is now her in social mode .
" Let's get outta here , there are mouth - watering Chaat and pakodas and more .Lets go na , yaar.Nikita,said .
  " You are coming ,right ?" Tanishq said to Saanjh .She nodded.
I winked Saanjh , she pretended as she is so naive.
Saanjh pov,:
Veer winked at me ,what is he thinking ?
But I didn't care that time ,as I was very happy with the company of Tanishq, all of sudden in the competition ,he saw me nervous and participated with them .My heart fluttered,and yes,the performance went well.

Outside the big ground ,near a small tapri , we gathered
''Ohoo, the chats are so tasty ,I swear .
It reminds me of my hostel ka khaana .' Nikita said .
"Which is the hostel ,where you are served delicious food ?" Veer said ,trying to tear the bhatura in pieces.
" Mine one was the best , we used to have the tasty kulchas too."Nikita said having the giant pieces in her mouth .

"You lucky ,that you got a good hostel." I said .
" Hmmm...by the way ,Saanjh you were having exams ,right ?"Nikita said.
" Actually,it got over ."
" Saanjh , I have heard that where you go to college ,there are hotties too,did you find anyone your fit ?"
" Abhi tu gay hain kya ,tujhe itni dilchaspi kyu hain .(Are you gay or what ? Why you are so interested?)
Veer said to Sachin.(Veer's friend )

"Iska ladko ko dekh ke khada ho jaata Hain .( His gets hard ,when he is attracted towards a guy .)
Tanishq said.
Well I didn't expect that kind of chapriness or a bad jokes from him,but anyways.

Veer and Tanishq made a joke out of him . Poor Sachin!

' Ewwwww...stop it.' Susmita said with  that sassy hand look of disgust.

After some time , we just chitchatted and later Sachin came up with something wrapped in paper.
'Abhi paagal hain kya ? Kidhar bhi lekar aa jaata Hain yeh ?'
Veer said after having that newspaper covered thing.
' What is that thing ?'Jolly Ragini came there ,literally snatching the thing .
And there they had something green in colour , and with something written on that .

"Yeh idhar lekar aa gaye yaar, aaj toh plan hain tumlog ka lagta hain ,hmm??"Raagini said while swinging the bottle like a baby .

'' Tu mat hi le behen , iske peeche kaun pada  rahega?"
" Kuch nahi hota hain bhai ,isse "
Nikita said.

I had no idea what they are talking about.I just smiled as I understood the conversation ,as I don't want to feel dumb.

After some time ,we all decided to be a ' whole night ' at Raagini 's home ,her parents weren't at home.
I told my parents about it and at something 11:34PM, we were at the Vaisanti Garden ,which was deserted that time  .
After having all the bullshit talks ,and all their hookup stories ,I felt like am the only virgin insect gonna be stuck there .
Tanishq had a girlfriend,and showed her photo like she's a trophy ,this was worst,after having all sweet talks now he was telling how he fucked her .This shit was worst, it suffocated me.

Later some time they were passing the bottle to each one of them , when it came to me ,I saw it's just a power drink.I thought.I drank a bit , it was so bitter .

" Ohhh,, Saanjh , is on fire tonight." Tanishq said after looking me getting the other drink.

" Ayee,don't drink much ..who's gonna carry you with all that ghagra ." Veer said.

" Doesn't she know it's alcohol,every stupid creature knows that ." Nikita said .

" Wait is that alcohol???"" I screamed in mind .
"But fuck it , just go on today ." My inner sole felt like said it.
And so I had a three  drinks at that time .
I just wanted the pain to go .
Story--

At 12:45AM,they all were going from Tanishq  and Veer's car.
It was decided that let Sachin ,Veer and Saanjh come from Veer car and rest from Tanishq car.
" Abbey , 2 minute ruk jaa , aa raha hu na ." Sachin holding his pp ..aa he want to clear his tank .
'' Abhi , saale, jaldi kar ke aa." Veer said ,with his red eyes.
All were drunk this time .

" Main toh Teri diwaani hu ...''
" Argh...stop ..saanjh ." He was fed up with Saanjh ,who was drinking till now and wasn't giving the empty bottles to anyone .

" No..no..no.. Let me live tonight."
Her half of the weight was on Veer's hand , he hold her from waist,as both were barely in the sense .

'' Aree,yaar..isko na ..'' he hold her in bridal style ,and put her inside the car .

" Help , help ,,mujhe kidnap kar Raha Hain ..help ."
She started shouting .
Veer closed the door , as some drunkards were coming he thought and he knew it wasn't Sachin .
" Tu paagal ho gayi ,Saanjh aaj." He said , holding her hand .
" Leave me , why can't I live my life ! Just let me do it in my way and live it.
I just want to be a drunkard this whole night ."

" I look so ugly ..argh.."
Saanjh said looking her face at the front view mirror .

" Today , you don't .You look good actually ,you were the best looking ."
Veer said , scrolling something at this phone and all relaxed .
Saanjh looked at him , and laid at his arm there ,
'how the hell are u so relaxed ? You are a great charmer and definitely all beautiful kudi's magnet .'
" If that's the case , then how come I can't be the one to be your crush .''
" So lame flirt you are .. worst ...''
Saanjh ,said looking at other side .

" At least , i try not like you just be like a little moron with feelings to be at last broken by someone else ." Veer said looking at her closely , and when her eyes met .He backed up at his seat .
Saanjh looked at him for a while , Veer said ," What , now ,you find me attractive ?"

And a notification popped up , he was to look but suddenly a kiss landed up in his lips , no way ! Saanjh just kissed Veer!
Woah,this was so unexpected .Veer can't react to that kiss.
After a while ,Saanjh said ," I can be a better flirt with someone good , but let's just fuck it tonight." And looked at the other side .

Some second later ,she got a call from Sachin .
"hello"
And dhammmokmnhn!!! The phone fell with the Veer kissing saanjh passionately right there holding her like she's in the hold .

It lasted for some minutes , it went crazy .
Finally with that Sachin came .