Chapter -3

They reached home with an awkward silence among the three at 1:01AM.
Two cars parked up near Ragini's Rashmika Apartment .
All mascara messed up ,with the struggle to balance the lehanga could be seen.After the kiss , Saanjh looked complete awake ,while Veer pretended as if it's nothing .
"Ooii ,come fast now ." Susmita screamed while the tune of dog barks completely marched with her .
Sachin holding one of the hand of Saanjh ,they all went to Ragini's department .
Everyone half their dress on , slept together .In the dark room ,with the affluent moonlight , 'wide eyes ran in the wide imagination '
Saanjh was completely awake ,she wanted so badly to forget it .She felt like the decision to have one more shot to sleep now .
She saw someone sitting in balcony with a bottle , it was Veer !
Should she go ? Will anything more crazy happen again ?

" Fuck it and go Saanjh.'' Her inner sole replied.

She went and as soon as Veer went to washroom , she drank a bit from the bottle and slept heavily .

Next day , she got up at 12:04PM.

" 13missed call from mom" the only thing the phone showed and which panicked her .

" Aree ,wait na bit please ." Raagini said .

" Haa na,will do a lot of mazaaa" Nikita said ,scrolling on her phone .

" I don't think so I will be able to do that ." Saanjh said,looking at her phone to call her mum.

" Haa beta ." The sweet voice came .
" Am sorry , I just woke up ." saanjh said.
" Aree , koi nahi I was telling ki due to some reason I went to your aunt house , so I will be at 5 pm.Till then you can stay at Raagini's home ."

" No am okay , I will come . I have the spare keys ." Saanjh said while her anxiety level going up.

" Accha okay ,beta."

" What happened ,Saanjh ?" Sachin said .
" Nothing, she just said she's out."

" Aree toh wait na , will you wear your lehanga and go home ?" Raagini said ,handing her the coffee.

"It's bit urgent , Raagini ." Saanjh lied ,the only way to be back now .

" Achha wear this , and return me this evening ,ok ?" Raagini said as she handed a comfy tshirt and skirt .

" Thank you so much, I will return you today only ."

" okay , works ."

Saanjh pov-
I quickly wore that dress and went outside that apartment and on the way to my comfort zone .There from far , I saw Veer coming with Tanishq with some snacks .
I was hungry but ofcourse , I am not gonna stop now for THEM , ESPECIALLY.
" Hey you are not waiting , just have snacks and go ." Tanishq said while Veer went ahead.
" No I am in an urgent work , so maybe later .Byee ."
And so I went to my home.
I changed my clothes and had some samosas and kulchas with it .
I kept on thinking about the kiss and now we are ignoring each other .

I hope he won't mind it , and let's move on from this shit .

At evening ,as I was sleeping at 3pm,a call came to me it was Nikita's.
God !please she don't be calling for her shirt ,i said .
" Hey there." Nikita said.
" Hii"
" You ready for today's party ?"
" What ??"
" Aree, we were thinking to go to one of the clubs . We have free passes too.Chal na , please !!"
" I don't think so , i would be able to do that .I have some plans with my school friends."
" Accha ohk , are you free tomorrow then ? Then will come together ." Nikita said .
" Maybe yes ."
" Ok , byee."
I don't know why I said " Maybe " .Should have said no .My mind interrupted.

Anyways , after making some fresh snacks ,I got a message from Ashwini .
" Hey , You free today ? If yes , come at my home."
" Ok .. will be there at 4pm" .
Saanjh got 35 minutes to do the whole thing , she cleaned her house made some snack for her parents .And got ready with her white tshirt along with skinny jeans .
She went to Ashwini's home .
They enjoyed a lot with all the evening snacks and gossips .
" Oii, by the way , you got any Munda ( boy) ?"
" Not till now ."
," If you want , I can ask for someone."
" No, no it's okay ,, Right now am not interested in any one. " I said and just the kiss insight came in my mind .
God !! I need to stop thinking.
" By the way , you know Kanish, that athlete from school , is following me on Instagram."
" Woahh,, looks like someone is getting hooked up ." Saanjh teased her.
" No , no we are just having a casual talk for now ".
" Casual ,huh??" You think am that dumb --Saanjh said.
"Leave all that ,you are not gonna believe me , anyways.I got to know that Tanishq has a girlfriend ."
And this left , Saanjh disturbed .
" I don't know .Maybe yes , why not would a girl fall for her , he's so fine."
Saanjh said , as she doesn't want to remember the last night scenarios at all .
" He's a Playboy , dude .I never knew , he was such a crackhead . But why he won't be , when his best friend is Veer , himself !"
""NOT HIS NAME ,AGAIN."Saanjh said in her mind , as Veer his name was an enchantment rendered on her , relentlessly .
" How is the college life going ?"
" Not pretty bad . " I replied as it was not that angsting as I thought . And knew could do better.
" I will prefer you to date at least once in your junior college period . It's not that hard." Ashwini said , which kinda surprised her.Because she was the one who never had a word for this concepts .
" I don't think so it's my cup of tea.But let's see." I didn't know what to say and I wish this topic never pops again and again .
  Also , this girl kept on talking about her different mates she met and bragging about her dating life .
After a while she asked me to open my Instagram as she had some work .
She carelessly took it, and randomly started typing something .
After some time ,she smirked with a sigh,"Oh! So he blocked me !''
Now this shit was interesting , I wanted to know what happened and who was she talking about.But I can't she seems to be in a bad mood from then.

I left her home at 4:40 pm. All the small eateries equituous there.
I almost tripped because of my loosened sandal strip .
I bent over to do it properly only to see my school crush there . I mean my heart still beats to the highest , whenever the sights moves towards the flawless skin ever . But now it's not that uncomfortable.
" I think , he might ignore me ." I had this self - convo a bit more  nowadays.
I headed ahead to see him next to my side walking with a smile on his face and his eyes  looking at me .
In the shock at the back of my mind , i tried to put a smile on my face.

But I was kinda nervous as how
would the conversation go ?