Chapter - 4

Saanjh pov-
" Hi ! How are you ?"
This very thing if would have been spoken before , i would definitely be in relationship then,
Sudhanshu Rajput .
" I am good , I thought you won't recognize me , that's why I felt but awkward."
I justified myself , as I always did .I never know why .
" Aree it's all fine . I got to know from Ashwini that you got in arts stream .
Well that was never expected from you ."
" I guess it's worth it now just atleast spend 2 years in ease for 10 years deadly study.Isn't it ?" I said , trying to get and put bit efforts in the conversation .
" Yup , maybe i just thought you love studying a way too more ."
" Not actually that much for now ."
I sighed, people only know this side and never took the efforts for my other side .
" Yup kanish, Coming up in 5 minutes .You wait there." Sudhanshu hung up the call .
" Kanish ? Now you guys are friends ,?" Saanjh chuckled and said it.
" Yup , leaving all drama now . It's definitely  because of his sixes in match . By the way , did you know about Ashwini - kanish relationship? "
" What ??" It left me confused and numerous question popped up right at the moment .
Another call came for Sudhanshu .
" I gotta go . I guess. I will tell you later . Byee.''
Saying so , he left.
( Now Saanjh back at
home)
Other side ,Veer and his mates planning to go to a feist in one of the most reputed Engineering institute .
" There's one more seat left , hold up. I will call you in some minutes "
Sushmita said while holding up her coffee in the perilous manner .
" Aree , our seats are booked na .Now let it be , I am not even in the mood to go ,since this boy , Gautam isn't responding from morning to my text .''
" Ofcourse he won't Nikita ,you need to give him space ,dude .Nevertheless, I think you should ask Kanish maybe . " Veer said , looking up for contacts of Kanish.
" As he will come , he's busy with his so -called girlfriend ?" Nikita said applying her Hudda red lipstick .
" Don't tell me it's that nerd , Ashwini .She was a headache dude in school times ."
" Same thing still applies to you till now , Tanishq mehra ." Raagini said with a plate of whole happy meal .
" Hello , I am Nikita again ." Nikita was talking on her phone . After a while " Ok done , see you ."
" Was it Gautam or someone ?" Tanishq asked .
She just smiled.
                     Author's pov-

"Pls help me , Saanjh . You can only help me for now ." Nikita pleaded .
" Okay. .I will see what I can do from my side ?" Okay ?
" Okay , byee."
Saanjh didn't know how to solve this problem and wasn't interested in the plan but Nikita's continuous insistance was a problem .
" I think he is ready to come ."An Instagram notification popped up on her phone from Sudhanshu .

She smiled in relief but was also nervous , because she never really talked to him after school time .
And in the back of her mind , she lowkey felt that there will be definitely a message from Ashwini after this thing .
  Another notification popped up from Nikita -
" Is he coming , Saanjh ?"

Another evening everyone gathered  at Nikita's Society ,Because it's closest for their destination
" Are they even coming or not ? " Raagini said continuously shaking her leg and looking at her phone .
" Guys Gautam is also in with us for the feist , isn't it exciting ?" Nikita arrived with her polka above knee length one piece , almost with the elegance of 90's .
" Why her phone is switch off now ? You confirmed it , Nikita ,right ? " Tanishq said with hint of coldness in his voice .
Sachin gradually flexing his teen specs with milkshake in his hand ,
" Guys chill , do you'all want ..""
SHUT UP." Everyone said together .
Some 20 minutes later ,
" Hi kanish !" Nikita said , but in more questionable manner .Her eyes searched for Saanjh . Isn't she coming ? Ughh.. this girl.

" Aree , pls drive me there , uncle ." Saanjh said for the 45th time but the uncle went away .
She was panicking as for a while her phone was switched off for sudden but she knew it will be good soon in some minutes.
" God damn it !!" Her voiced pitched sharp in frustration .
" Hey , you coming  with us ?" A familiar male voice questioned behind her  .
" Veer ??"