Chapter -5

" Yes , you are also coming in the feist ?'' She asked him .
" Why not ? Tanishq kept on insisting so, yup ." He gave her the helmet and signalled her to sit behind him on his Honda .
" You ready ?" He started with a loud voice .
" Yup ." Saanjh tried not to hold his shoulder but unfortunately she had to as he started speeding .
" Hey, slow it down ." Saanjh said a bit loud , while Veer just chuckled.

" FINALLY YOU GUYS CAME -"
"The traffic is horrible . We should rush a bit now . "
" Where were you all ?"
" I think we need to chill a bit ."
" Shut up y'all !!" ;Veer said in a bit harsh tone.

" We should go , the uber is there ." Nikita said as she is leading the group of minions .
...........................,..........................................
" Veer ,Come fast ."As he came there with Nikita .
The institute was lightened up with green -neon lights and a board ,which gave the vibes of renowned Bar .
" Your passes ,please ." The well suited guy asked for .
And so the young group entered , Sushmita felt like she was already engaged in her boyfie ,Gautam.
Saanjh in her white crop top with black flares settled in the corner with the consanguine minions there.
" A bit of chocolate popsicle will do for me ." Tanishq gave it to each girl in the group .
"Are you single for today , Saanjh ?" Tanishq said handing her the popsicle .
" I thought you have a girlfriend ."Saanjh was not done with this shit of him and so gave him the medicine he deserved .
" By the way , it's a long time , no see. Kanish . We didn't thought you would come ."Raagini said .
" I know, but as you know ,I was never into group and so never want to be . So that's why maybe we never had that good convo.But it's great seeing y'all." Kanish with his biceps folding his shirt itself .
" Actually thanks to Saanjh , because of her we are able to contact you ." Nikita said holding saanjh shoulder .
" Ohh !! Because of her .!"
Two eyes met , and stayed there for 120seconds.

They all entered in the ' Nach ke dikha ' event the best event of the whole day it was stated.
Saanjh looked all around , in a basement with well flourished lights and beats relentlessly played there.
" Show me the moves , baby " Gautam screamed in the drunk crowd while Nikita danced seductively .
Saanjh just tried to enjoy with the group , but it was not that exciting for her . She excused herself and went towards the bathroom .
" Yes , I will be back there at 12 .I already told her ." Her sister called her .She was pissed off , why can't her family let her just enjoy .
Her phone suddenly switched off .She panicked a bit coz now it's happening a lot today .
After 15minutes , it started again but no network .What the freak is happening ??
She went a bit outside but bumped Kanish .
" Oh hi there !" Kanish pulling her away .
" Hi kanish ."
" That's happening a lot , right ?"
" What " she said , bit surprised .
" Your phone shutting down ."
" yeah! But how you kno- - wait -- were you following me on road ?'
Kanish smirked and just left her .
" Listen , kanish. "

After some time ~~
Saanjh pov-
Kanish was resetting my sim card twice .
" Finally it's normal ." I sighed in relief .
" Why you just don't check it in gallery if this is frequent ." He said handing phone to me  ..
'" I tried but the gallery isn't near and also , i think it got shifted to another place plus they aren't picking calls ."
" Ohh.By the way , you guys must be used to such parties as your own college is so boujee."
" Personally,for me ,it's boring .I can't even dance properly and it's so hot ."
" Never thought that you guys must have the same boring vibe from the college of this areas too. "
," Also , how you came to know that my phone was twitching like this frequent times. "
" I saw you , while crossing the road,you struggling then too."
" And you knew that I was the one to tell Yuvraj to convince you . And also you saw me struggling there in auto jumbles , right ?"
" Yes."
" So rude ."  I whispered , while Kanish chuckled .
      (Back to the party ...
       They danced in the jumbled crowd ,Tanishq tried to get close to Saanjh, but I  kept myself  away from Nikita and her lover decided to be in each other's influence tonight .
In some other minutes , I saw RAAGINI KISSING TANISHQ!
So this is the whole red flag group . I am glad they contained this toxicity only  among them !
          While Veer was right beside me , I didn't realise that until I heard his voice calling me .
The lights flashed and the cool air released right at our faces and also  with some shimmers .
          Meanwhile in all these glitters , I stared at the red lips looking me .

         I backed up my mind from the world of imagination and landed upto land of Nach ke dekha floor.
   " What ?" I asked .
    " I love you "
  I was surprised to see that someone just proposed in the jumbled crowd .
Everything went silent,  and the crowds cheered up for some random couple . But I guess the event organisers were not very happy with the surprise there .
" EVERYONE PLS BE READY FOR THE MOST AWAITING MOMENT ."
Soon after the announcement, it was couple dance , you join with any random man you want to be  and at the end you hold the person who has your hand and dance with them in the other song .
   Well I was embarassed , also I didn't want Tanishq near me .He's a Playboy !
      Beats begin , and so came hands in hands the most unknown person and I went with the flow , I got the ones , which left blood on my cheeks .
    Then unfortunately, I got into arms of Tanishq , he held a great hold on my waist .
''You look very pretty , Saanjh." He whispered near my ear .
" OH ..." That was definitely not my comfortable laugh with him .

"Are you single Saanjh ?"
" I - " I was taken into the hands of Kanish.
,"Woah. That was an immediate snatch ."
" I got that from Cricket but I am sorry for that ."
" It's ok, he was making me uncomfortable ."
" I knew that ."
" How come you know everything  about someone ?"
" Obviously ,my friends are Yuvraaj and Veer .How come I won't know about you ?"
I was confused .
    " Just forget it .Enjoy ."   He said looking at my questionable face.
" You always leave me with questions ." I said while he twirled me .
" You will be shocked if I  will say so many things about you , that you yourself might don't know ."
" You -- now you are increasing my curiousity ." His hand's sudden warmth was way too comforting in the crowded rooms.
"  Well , I already told you to forget it , but you want to bring it on."
" Leave it ."
" Also , do you often ask a lot of questions ?

" I guess that's my habit . I can't help with it . Even if I want to . "
" I assure  you ,it will be okay ."
These words felt the darkest corner of my soul. For a minute he changed  perception of a person to someone I should know .

He smiled  with the end of the beats.Our hands tangled in the warmth I need .
I smiled , like it came after a long time . But with the side of an eye , I saw Veer glancing at me and Kanish. Why ??Is this an awkward thing to do in the crowd ?

Author's pov-

AT 11:17 PM,
The group left the institute and were tripping in the mid of the road . Raagini and Tanishq had a bit of urgency so they left .Meanwhile Nikita  and Gaurav went to OYO for their night .

Nearby a gola stall , each one took gola .
" My feet hurts ."
"Already warned you about that ."
" Sachin , it's all because of you . If you wouldn't have provoken me of my short height."
" Well I never ' provoked ' I just stated the facts."
" Whatever , now see the consequences."
" Wait , let me help you ." Saying so Veer lifted  Sushmita  in piggy way .
    Wonderstruck Sushmita  left her laugh in mere seconds .
  " These two   ..."
" KNUCKLEHEADS." Kanish and Sachin said together .Leaving the three of them chuckled .
" Looks like we shouldn't give you the FOMO ."
" What you mean ?" Saanjh gave the questionable mark .
" Slow down .. guys.. my weight is 60 kgs .Be careful ."Sachin lifted her ,while Kanish just smiled seeing Saanjh screaming and laughing for her life at the same time in the midnight .