𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

"Christmas kinda sucks for
the Hunters"

 "Christmas kinda sucks for the Hunters"

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪᴠᴇ || ᴀ ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ ᴄʜʀɪsᴛᴍᴀs

Victorias Pov:

This Christmas my dad ended up losing his job - which means no presents and extra shifts at the store but the thing that sucks is how the store is closed so no shifts.

I try to lighten the mood by still decorating the trailer and baking cookies and stuff, but it's not the same with everyone's mood is a little down and lying is up.

Yup that's right - when the Hunters are low nobody knows. Why? Because we lie.

Like how Shawn will probably tell Cory how he's getting five basketballs and a signed baseball card or something.

And my Dad will tell his buddies how he's got a new job in some big company that's probably made up.

And me, I tell Eric how it's all good, and how i'm getting stuff from my Dad and how i'm doing great - when i'm actually upset about how the Christmas spirt is gone, or how i'm not getting those new heels i wanted.

The Hunters don't really like Christmas if you couldn't tell.

Well I actually happen to like Christmas and so does Shawn but this isn't our first year with our money so we're kinda used to the whole lying stuff.

But i was currently on my bed reading some magazine as Eric was laying on my lap, oh yea did i forget or mention how we're now dating?

Oops sorry...

"You have such soft hair Vic" He says while playing with my hair "Thanks Er you got nice hair too" He laughs "So i've been told"

He grabs my magazine and starts kissing my neck resulting in giving me hickies, thanks buddy gotta explain that to Shawn probably.

"Er stop that tickles" I try pushing him away while laughing but suddenly the door bursts open to reveal Shawn "Mick- Ew stop! You're gonna give her diseases!" He shouts while me and Eric instantly pull apart.

"What do you want Shawn?" Eric asks "Well i wanted to tell Mick that Dads gonna get you those pink shoes you wanted he told me himself" Shawn says while pointing at me.

"Mhm yea sure, Shawnie" I say in a unconvinced tone "Well i'm going to go see Cory bye" He says while walking out of the room.

"Oh and please no more swapping spit!" Shawn shouts "I'm not gonna listen to him" Eric says as i laugh.