𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

"We would be the best
worm couple"

 ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ || ᴋɴɪꜰᴇ ɢᴇᴛs ᴛʜᴇ ɢɪʀʟ

On Eric's 13th birthday he was gifted his grandfather buck knife from his father, now he likes it but also thinks the thing is stupid.

Like the time Jacob S. tried to get a date with me and Eric luckily had it on him and threatened him with it, yes this got him a weeks worth of detention, but he didn't care.

But after thinking about that past memory Shawn bursts into my room at the crack of dawn "Sigh this Micky!" He shouts while waving a paper in my face.

I grab the paper and look at it "Scuba club? Lame" I say while signing it "It's better then the other options" He says while grabbing his backpack.

"Are you wearing that muscle shirt dad got you as a gag gift?" I deadpan "Maybe, it's a joke Micky" I laugh before running my hands fingers through his hair.

"You need a hair cut, remind me to cut your hair Shawnie" I tell as he mocks me before running out.

I call Eric on the phone as he made me promise him i would "Hey Er it's Vicky" I say "Hey Vicky did Shawn ask you about the Scuba thing?" He asks.

"Yea and i forgot to tell him the 'Scuba master' is Feeny" I say before giggling "Ha! Serves 'em right, you should come over for dinner later"

"Yea sure Er i'll be over soon okay?" "Alright also i got this new tape of some horror movie i wanted to know if you wanted to watch it?"

"Tonight? Yea sure" I say before he says "Okay cool bye Vicky" "Bye bye Eric" I say before putting the phone back into the stand.

I lay back on my bed and realize that i'm home alone, for once in my life.

I decide to give myself a little girls day, with face masks and stuff.

'Maybe i'll even go to the record shop' I think to myself before putting on the green face mask onto my face.

I get up and walk over to my VHS tapes and look for Halloween i grab it and light some candles and sit back on my bed.

My movie gets interrupted my the phone ringing "Hello?" I ask "Hey babe sorry for calling you again, i'm bored" I immediately recognized Eric's voice.

I lightly laugh before saying "Miss me that much?" "What? Me? No, never.... Okay maybe a little bit" I hear Eric get alittle flustered at the beginning.