𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

"Well isn't high school
interesting"

 ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴ || ʜɪɢʜsᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ᴅʀᴏᴘᴏᴜᴛs

I wake up to my phone ringing "Good morning sleeping beauty i found a way to get us out of Algebra today" I recognize Eric's voice.

"How? Also good morning to you too" I ask before rubbing my eyes and groaning after looking at the clock and realizing i've been woken up before my alarm.

"Well all we have to do is go talk to some middle schoolers about high school life" He says "Sounds easy enough" I say before sitting up.

"Well peaches i'm going to go know i'll see you for breakfast?" He asks before Cory yells for him to get off the phone in the background.

"Yeah don't worry me and Shawn should be there, well at least i'll most definitely be there." I giggle as i hear him say a quiet 'Yes!'.

"Well then i'll see you later Vicky" "See you soon Er" The line goes dead as i put the phone back on the stand.

I look at the clock and realize i should make sure Shawn's awake. I walk out of my room and right across from my room is Shawn's, which is kind of convenient.

I knock on the door before yelling "Get up we've got School i'm taking you!" He opens the door with a questioning face "Did you forget we have different schools?"

I sigh before saying "No i have to go to your school for something, Eric told me" He nods his head before shutting the door in my face "Im getting ready now!" He yells as i go back into my room.

I quickly pick out an outfit and put it on and run to the bathroom, because i known Shawn takes forever doing his hair.

I hear banging on the door as Shawn shouts "Micky you know how long it takes doing my beautiful hair!" I laugh before saying "And who taught you?" I ask while i open the door.

"You.." He says quietly "That's right also do you want me to make eggs or go over to the Matthews to eat?" I ask while leaving in the wall.

"Nah they think the normal stuff i do is weird like drinking my milk from the bottle" He says as i sigh feeling embarrassed by his bad manners.

"Well bye!" Shawn says before slamming the door in my face "Well im going over in thirty minutes!"

"Okay!" He shouts before i hear a blow dryer go off and i walk to the kitchen and grab some pans and eggs.