-.-When you're tired after work-.-

Dean-

You had just finished a hunt, a small nest of vampires. You were tired, blood soaked, and sore.

Walking into the bunker you headed straight to the shower, already savoring the thought of the hot water rinsing the day away. Once you were at the bathroom you heard footsteps behind you and arms wrapping around your waist.

"You didn't say hello walking in." You could hear the playfulness in Dean's voice. You squirmed around until you were facing him.

"Hello," you giggled, breaking free of his embrace to turn on the shower. You heard the door close behind you and turned to see Dean taking his shirt off. You raised an eyebrow.

"I just thought you might need some help, I can tell you're tired and you must remember to be careful around wounds." He flashed a smile at you. You rolled your eyes, sighing in fake defeat. You let Dean walk over and "help" you undress.

Sam-

You had a long job as a lawyer. This week you had an extremely difficult case but you managed to win it for your client. But, you were exhausted.

You walked through the door to the bunker and immediately you felt the embrace of Sam. You sank into his arms and he kissed the top of your head.

"Did it go well?"

"Yes," you sighed.

"Tired?"

"Yep." Sam guided you over to the couch and then went to the kitchen. He came back a while later with a box of pizza. You two ate while chatting about how each other's days were then later cuddled while watching some TV.

Castiel-

You had wrapped up a hunt, demons. You finished taking a shower and had just put on a pair of pajamas when you heard the familiar flutter of wings and your trenchcoated angel walked over and gave you a hug.

"You okay?" he asked. It was usual for him to come and ask you if you were okay after a hunt, especially if he couldn't come down to help you.

"Just tired," you assured, letting out a yawn.

Castiel picked you up bridal style and walked across the room, gently setting you down on your bed. He then laid down next to you on his back, allowing you to rest your head on his chest.

Cas started talking about the formations and patterns in stars, helping you relax and get your mind off the recent hunts. He told stories of things that happened in the past and only stopped when he knew you were sound asleep.

Gabriel-

You stifled a yawn as you collapsed onto the couch, barely hearing the flap of wings behind you.

"You're home!" An excited voice cheered. "You look energetic."

You turned and gave a playful glare to Gabe.

"And you look tired."

He smirked at you, eyes glinting with humor. "Don't worry, Sweet Thang, I got something to help." He reached into his pocket and pulled out a handful of lollipops and dumped them into your lap. He then walked over to the television and turned on 'Whose Line is it Anyways?'

Gabe sat down next to you and let you rest your head on his shoulder.

Charlie-

You had returned from your late night shift from the hospital. You dragged your feet all the way to the kitchen and poured yourself a bowl of cereal.

"Spock, there is more milk on the table than in the bowl," Charlie said, putting a hand on the carton and pushing it back.

"Oh- okay," you mumbled, as Charlie mopped up the mess. You munched your way through a couple mouthfuls of cereal, struggling to stay awake.

"This isn't going to work, your like the walking dead."

"What?"

She only smiled, taking your bowl away and escorting you up to bed.

"Get some rest."

"Stay with me," you sighed, relaxing into the mattress.

"Always," Charlie responded, laying down next to you.

Lucifer-

You were sitting on the couch, Lucifer at your side. Your eyelids drooped every few seconds or so, only to snap back open at the slightest of noises.

"Tired?" Lucifer asked, causing you to jerk back and focus once more.

"No, I'm fine," you muttered, rubbing your eyes.

"You're lying," he chuckled.

"No, I'm not," you said stubbornly, slurring your words. He only shook his head, picking you up from the couch. "What are you doing?" you protested.

"I'm doing you a favor. You're going to thank me for this when you wake up." Lucifer set you down on the bed, kissing your forehead.

You were out like a light.