Don't Blink- Team Free Will

Time for a crossover! Guess who?

There are creatures that don't quite make the lore books. Maybe because everyone who met them died or had their limbs torn away. Who knows? Maybe the records were destroyed?

But nothing you researched matched the description of the 'Weeping Angels.'

FLASHBACK

You were out on your own, investigating the crime scene of multiple disappearances.

"You said the victims were last seen here?" You spoke to a woman who lived down the street.

"Yes, yes-" she stuttered, pointing to a doorway. "There was a man wearing a long trench coat and a brown suit. His hair was gelled and he was with a girl. Um, she was wearing a red leather jacket, jeans, and her hair was pulled back into a ponytail."

"Anything else?"

"The man was wearing converse, it looked like they were investigating the first disappearance before them."

"Thank you," you dipped your head and headed towards the abandoned building.

Stepping in, you noticed that it was trashed. Homeless probably stayed around more than once. Dust littered everywhere and shards of shattered glass hung by the windows.

"Pleasant," You muttered. It was empty, you managed to kick the cops out for your own investigation. You walked around and searched every corner. Passing through dark hallways and finally stopped when you noticed a note tucked under the wall trimming.

Getting down on your knees, you scraped it out. Unfolding it and reading it, once, twice... three times just to be sure.

"What the Hell?" you whispered, tucking it away in your pocket and going on with your search. Then you found something on the wall. It was a patch spot, there was probably a hole that someone sealed...

You punched that spot on the wall and dug out a key and a metal object. You slid the key on your necklace chain and pocketed the object. This was weird. Very weird.

FLASHBACK OVER

You headed straight to your motel room, which was right next to your brother's, Sam and Dean. You pulled out the note and opened up your laptop.

Y/n Winchester-

I am The Doctor. Currently, I am stuck back in time, I need your help to get back. If you are reading this note it means that the angel, Castiel, was right about your location. He'll meet you whenever he can.

But there are two things you need to find. I have hidden my sonic screwdriver and key to my TARDIS in the wall down a few halls from this note. I need you to keep them safe until Castiel finds you.

As of now, you are being hunted.

There are things, Y/n, that you and your brothers don't know about. They are called Weeping Angels. Brilliant race they are, but incredibly dangerous. They appear as statues as you see them, but really, they are twisted souls of deceased angels. The Weeping Angels are the only creatures known to kill you 'kindly,' be careful.

Whatever you do. Don't blink. Don't even blink. Blink and you're dead. They're fast. Faster than you can believe. Don't turn your back, don't look away, and DON'T BLINK!

Good luck.

-The Doctor and Martha (April 5, 1963)

You hacked into the Police Databases and multiple lore sights. Using 'weeping angels,' 'stone angels,' and 'disappearing, angels,' as your key searches. You received nothing but articles about graves and graveyards.