-.-You're an angel-.-

Dean-

You never wanted to tell the boys you were an angel, you weren't worried that they would kill you... but you were scared.

One day you were on a hunt with the boys, demons. About three of them cornered you, knocking your blade out of your hand. You were defenseless, except... for your power. You glanced over to Dean, he was still occupied with his own battle. You turned back to the demons and they smiled.

"Times up, pretty."

"I am not the one who is out of time." You lifted your hands and touched the foreheads of two of the demons. Immediately they erupted in white light and fell to the ground. Then you turned to the last, his eyes were wide with fear, but that expression didn't last long.

He fell to the ground and you picked up your knife until you realized that Dean and Sam were looking at you, gawking.

"Y/n, when were you going to tell us that you are an angel?"

"I- I was scared," you admitted.

"You're a frickin' angel of the Lord!" Dean didn't look mad, he looked more excited.

"You're not mad?"

"Why would I be mad? We need all the firepower we can get on our side. Sure, I don't like that you kept that from me, I'm not going to kill you for being an angel.

Sam-

The angels were after you and Cas because you rebelled. You didn't let Sam know you were an angel, that could only endanger him.

The angels finally caught up to you, you fought them off, but they injured you greatly. You zapped yourself back to the bunker and limped inside.

"Y/n! What happened to you?" Sam looked so worried, you couldn't keep it in for any longer.

"The angels," you started, "they're after me."

"W-what? Why?"

"I'm one of them, Sam," you said, healing yourself. "I rebelled to be with you."

"Y/n, you didn't have to do that. Why didn't you tell me?"

"I didn't want to endanger you more than I already have."

"You don't have to worry for me, but I am glad you told me." Sam wrapped you into his embrace and kissed the top off your head. "We can work this out together."

Charlie-

You were on a hunt with Sam and Dean going after a trickster. Not knowing if it was Gabriel of not, you set up angel traps just in case. Better safe than sorry.

You were chasing the figure down a dark hallway, not really sure where you were when you heard an 'Ah-ha!' and a fiery circle lit up around you. The trickster looked shocked for a moment, then stepped over the flames and ran off. Sam and Dean who were watching in the distance went off in pursuit.

"Come on, Y/n, we almost got him!" Charlie yelled. Stopping to look back at you. You heard the brothers tackle the trickster then there was a wail that was cut short. "Why didn't you come?" She walked over to you.

The flames were still burning around you and the Winchesters approached.

"Y/n-" Dean said in a low, almost cautious voice.

"You're an angel," Sam breathed.

"Yes," you responded, hiding emotions. Charlie immediately lurched forwards and stamped out some of the flames, allowing you to step out.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I have already disobeyed many of my orders by being with you, let alone loving you, Charlie," you sighed, rubbing your forehead. "But I wanted to stay, so I decided not to let you know."

"But all the times Cas has been here?"

"He is one that I made promise to not spill my secret, angels are not fond of breaking promises."

It was silent for a while.

"Cool," Charlie spoke up.

"What?"

"My girlfriend is an angel! How many people can say that?!"

Lucifer-

You were an angel in Castiel's garrison. He had assigned you to be out on a watch for Lucifer, as he was away with the Winchesters.

You did your own sort of research looking for the fallen archangel, following every storm and every demon. Finally, you had found him.

"He's in Detroit," you said clearly, letting your words find Castiel.

You then tried to fly out, but something kept you grounded.

"Y/n," a new voice said. You froze, turning slowly. You met the gaze of Lucifer, such a gaze that made you want to cower, but you held your head up. "I was told by my demons that you were in town. Might I add, you are far more attractive than I expected."