Taunting (Part 2)- Dean

Requested by: A lot of people (You know who you are ;)

The teachers are still striking, meaning I still haven't started high school. I guess you're stuck with me for awhile, huh? I still have Band Camp, I leave later today and won't be back until Sunday. (I think, I don't know the plan. Hehe.) Chances are, I won't be updating for a bit.

"Where's Y/n?"

There was a thick silence that hung throughout the three. Cas just closed his eyes and sucked in a long, deep breath. Dean waited anxiously, searching through what he remembered. What did he do to her?

"Dean," Sam finally started after clearing his throat, he blinked slowly and shifted his weight, "she's in her room." He stepped forwards and cut the bonds. Dean stood up, rubbing his wrists and taking a step forward, before stopping.

"What aren't you telling me?"

"Dean," Castiel sighed, defeated. He looked drained, and Dean wasn't sure if it was the fading grace or something he did.

"I know when someone is hiding something from me," Dean said, rather aggressively. He huffed when neither of the two gave him a response. He clenched his jaw and exited the room, winding his way down the hall to his wife's room.

"Look who decided to show up. I was just thinking about you, you know? How annoying you are, how petty you are, how worthless you are."

Dean froze as the memory came back. He remembered Y/n walking up to him, looking confident as ever, not showing the fear he knew she had buried deep down. He had said things that he didn't mean.

How could he do that?

He watched as her confidence melted away at his words and new emotions sparked. Anger, sadness, shock... and fear. He made Y/n fear him! A tear streamed down his cheek as he continued walking.

"And if you can't love me for who I am- what's the point of having you at all?"

Dean gasped that memory, his walk turning into a sprint. He skidded into the wall at each turn until your door loomed in front of him.

Cautiously, he stepped forwards. The door seeming to get farther away with each step, like you would see in a Poltergeist movie you two used to make fun of.

Dean couldn't calm his beating heart, each beat feeling like it would break his rib cage. He stuck his hand out and grasped the handle of the door. At that moment, everything accelerated. His heartbeat, his breathing, his thoughts. He knew that once he stepped in, he would have to deal with whatever was on the other side, good or bad.

"Dean-" Her face was tear streaked and bruised. "If you ever come to, don't blame yourself."

Dean let out a pained yell and burst the door open, his eyes scanning your room until they landed on your figure, laying on the bed.

With a careful step forward, he crossed the room until he was standing at your side. Each movement felt like he was stuck in Jell-o.

Your eyes were closed, you looked so peaceful despite bruises blotting around your face and arms. You had a bandage wrapped around your head, red bleeding through and staining against the white. He couldn't tell if you were breathing or not, but you were deathly pale.