Chapter 3: Knight in Shining Armor

~~~~Night~~~~

I woke up from my peaceful sleep to smoke coming from out of my bedroom. I walk towards the smoke and I was terrified my kitchen was in flames I rushed to open the door but there was fire in front of the door too, so I went back to my room got my phone and called 911.

"911 what's your emergency?"

[panicking] "O-Oh God, please help me! My house is on fire, and I'm trapped inside!"

"I'm here to help. Take a deep breath. Can you tell me your address?"

"It's [I hear a explosion from outside my room. I scream in horror]  J-JUST TRACK MY PHONE PLEASE GET SOMEONE ANYONE!"

"Okay okay just calm down and stay on the line take deep breaths. What's your name ma'am?"

[Cough cough] "Ok umm I'm a sir and my name is Leo."

"Okay I'm sorry Leo just take deep breaths the firefighters are on their way now I need you to get on the ground and get under your bed."

"Y-yes Sir." I do as I'm told getting down then under the bed.

"Okay now just stay on the line."

I stay on the line with the operator and it feels like forever, I eventually start to feel dizzy like I'm about to pass out. Then as if the fairies has heard me themselves the firefighters finally arrive. This guy (how he got in I have no idea) leans down to see me under the bed he calmly asks me to get from under the bed I crawl out slowly, then he holds be bridal style. I start to notice that he's shirtless (for what reason I don't know I mean he's sweating bullets so I guess that makes sense?) I start to realize that this guy is pretty fit and the sweat going down on him is really making his body look good. He must've realized that I was staring at him because he looked at me and smirked...which turned me on a lil...alot.

He carries me out the house and I see a fire truck and the other firefighters are putting out the fire. Then there was an ambulance and the paramedics brought the Stretcher and the mysterious sexy firefighter laid me down on the stretcher and in any other world I wouldn't have done this but I can't let this guy leave my eye like how I let the other one did. So Right before he left I grabbed his hand with the remaining strength I have

"P-please d-don't l-leave me," I say as I pass out

~~~~Mysterious guy POV~~~~

(Why he doesn't want me to leave him?) I thought to myself, (does he have no family or no one to be there for him? As much as I would like to go with the stranger I can't I have to stay with the team and besides only family can go to see him he'll be fine.) I watch as they take him away put him in the ambulance and drive off. I stared at the truck driving off wondering what would happen if I could go with him if they'd let his "hero" come with him, then someone spoke to me breaking the trance. "HEY NATHAN COME OVER HERE." I turn around and walk towards the voice. "Yeah what's up?" I say to my co-worker.

"So hErO is there anyone else up in there?"

"Naw I don't think so the operator only said that there was one person in their and well...I saved them."

"The fires out boss," Another voice told me.

"Alright then lets head out team." I gesture out to the others as we all get into the fire trucks and drive off. After a while, we got back to the station I went to change and then go on break, usually I would go and get some food but this time I wanted to see how my homeboy was doing since he's in charge of the gym I work out at now.

~~Time later~~

I open the doors to the gym and I see Mike teaching a group of people how to work out properly...I'm not too surprised since the last time I saw these people "work out" most of the equipment was broken and bent (how I have literally no damn idea). I walk towards Mike and then stand beside him.

"Oh hey Nathan."

"Sup so how's it going here?"

"Ehh its going HEY YOU OVER THERE. (he walks over to the guy who's...what the fuck is he doing?) THATS NOT HOW YOU USE THE EQUIPMENT GET YO DICK OUT OF THERE!!"

"Heh that's funny maybe I should come here during my break this is pretty interesting [I put my hands in my pocket and...] hm? Who's phone is this? I couldve sworn I grabbed my phone [I turn the phone on and see a picture of a star as their wallpaper] nun of the guys at work have a phone like this or...is this that dudes phone? I could go see is its his...but then what if he's still passed out though [I look to the left then right debating if I leave and go see if this is that guy's phone or I just stay and find out later...ehh in bored] "Hey Mike Ima head out!" I scream towards him, "alright bro stay safe!" he screams back.

I walk out of the gym then as I'm about to get in my truck this random guy walks up to me.

"Hey your car is fire what model is it?"

"Ah its a Ford F-150 in the color military green I got it like a few months ago."

"oh how much?"

"oh this truck was like—."

"oh no I'm not talking about the truck I'm talking about your sexy ass."

"...the fuck?!"

"What hehe I saw you up in the gym and I've been wanting to talk to you for awhile how
about we get some drinks and talk?"

"N-naw man sorry heh I'm not into big guys sorry." I get into my truck crank it on and speed off before that guy could say anything else yeah I'm into guys just not big ones...im not saying I don't like them just saying their not my type. "Ok now lets get to the hospital I just hope they still take visitors."