Chapter 8: The Public

~~~~The next Morning~~~~

I wake up in the bed groggy and tired from being up all night playing video games with Nate. "Arg I'm so tired" I thought to myself. "Ehh I have to get up for work today they let me take a day off yesterday because of what happened so I have to get up." I get out of bed and head to the bathroom the moment I'm about to open the door Nate opens it steam coming out of the bathroom as he's still drying his hair with a towel wrapped around his waist...w-woah I know I saw his abs before, but when it has steam coming off of it and then his arms...the veins are showing I-if I could I would jump on him right now instantly kissing him while he holds me up hand gripping my ass as he did so I most definitely would...miss work and all.

"Uhh Leo?" I break out of the trance that his body had on me.

"Y-yeah Nate?" I say trying not to show that I was just gawking at his body the whole time.

"You good? I've tried to call you like three times but you seemed out of it."

"huh YEAH I'M FINE [fake yawn] I'm just still sleepy is all hehe."

"Oh ok, then well you can take your shower now I'll go dress up and cook some breakfast for us what time do you go to work?"

"Umm in like an hour."

"Alright bet."

Nate walks past me and onto his room I walk into the bathroom closing the door behind me. "Ugh if I was there any longer he probably would've seen my hard-on but I can't get rid of it I have work soon, and Nate is making me breakfast so I can't be late."  I quickly undressed and then turned the shower on Lucky his water gets hot quickly so I got in the shower once the hot water hit my skin I got more aroused, I had to stop myself from jerking off but then the temptation was too much. The voices was getting louder (TOUCH ME LEO) (RUB ME LEO) (EDGE ME LEO YOULL FEEL SO GOOD IF YOU DO I PROMISE) "hey Leo you almost done?" yet again his voice broke me from the trance. "U-um yeah I'm almost finished." I start to wash myself smelling an aroma of Cinnamon pumpkin pie. "So this is his soap it smells really good it reminds me of fall heh" thinking to myself.

~~After the shower~~

I walk downstairs having my work uniform on and I see Nate sitting down at the island table with his firefighter uniform on as well Nate notices the movement and looks my way.

"Took you long enough."

"Good morning to you too Nate."

"Yeah anyways here's your breakfast," he says motioning toward the plate of sausages, bacon, and pancakes.

"Oh umm, this looks pretty good," I say walking up to sit beside him and eating the breakfast he gave me.

"Hey I mean you have to have your daily sausage am I right?" he winks at me. (you know the more I think I feel like Nate's gay...like fully gay)

"Anyway, Heh Mike taught me how to make this...you know he's the one who got me into working out actually."

"I'm glad he did too," I mumbled still eating the delicious food Nate provided me. Nate hears what I said and winks at me, again.

"So umm Leo your single right?"

"Yeah. I'm sorry did you think I wasn't?"

"Well I mean...look at you." (yep it's confirmed he's very much gay)

I blushed looking away "Shouldn't we be going now?" I say standing up.

"Oh yeah, you right umm let me." Nate stands up gets both empty plates and puts them in the sink quickly washing them before he walks out of the house and I follow him.

~~~~Third Person~~~~

They get into the truck and Nate drives Leo to work first. Some time later as they get to Leo's job he says his goodbyes and then gets out of the car walking to the building. Nate stops him and gets out of the car as well walking up to Leo and giving him a goodbye hug griping his Ass as well. Leo tried to squirm away feeling embarrassed that someone might see him but by Nate's grip, he couldn't move until Nate let him. Leo feels a shock down his spine as he feels Nate biting his neck. "N-nate." Leo quivers his breathing gets shaky. Nate doesn't respond continuing to suck and nibble on Leo's neck. The feeling and the sensation from Nate  giving Leo, nibbling on his neck and his hands groping on Leo's juicy ass his mind is going away forgetting where he is...until April said something finally. "EXCUSE ME SIR PLEASE STOP GROPING ON MY BESITE," April said loud enough for both boys to hear Nates head shot up looking at the crowd of people staring at them Leo, still in a daze looked at Nate confusingly wondering why he stopped.

"Leo don't freak out but I think everyone at your job is looking at us." as soon as Nate said that he could feel Leo's body get hotter and hotter then in a flash Leo pushed Nate away and rushed into the building, shielding his face from the shame of his co-workers. April looks mad as she walks up to Nate getting in his face. "Next time at least have some self-control and NOT DO IT OUT IN THE OPEN!" "S-sorry April," Nate says feeling embarrassed as he too rushes back into his car driving to work as well. April still feeling slightly mad from the situation yells at everyone to get back to work and then follows suit looking for Leo.

~~~~Leo's POV~~~~

I rush into the bathroom shutting the door behind it. "Oh my god, oh my god, OH MY GOD!! I CAN'T BELIEVE HE DID THAT?!? I MEAN IT DID FEEL GOOD BUT WHY THE HELL OUT IN THE OPEN AND THEN EVERYONE SAW US OH MY GODDDDD?!?!" I freak out in the bathroom my breathing gets quicker and the embarrassment I didn't feel earlier now starts to suffocate me. "I wish the ground would swallow me up right now then I wouldn't have to go through what's going to happen today oh god what April going to think...WHAT IS EVERYONE GOING TO THINK HOW WILL THEY SEE ME NOW OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD!!!"