Chapter 11: The Shower

~~~~Nate's POV~~~~

~~~Evening~~~

Shit, finally I'm home nothing happened at work today at all. So damn boring maybe Leo had a better day if he got here yet. I hop out of my truck and get inside the house. I walk into the kitchen looking for something to eat then I hear something behind me I turn around and Leo is looking like he's about to scare me.

"Heh oh hey Leo."

"Damnit why did you have to turn around?!"

"What you trying to scare me or something?"

"... Y-YEAH I was definitely trying to scare you (laughs nervously)."

"So how was work?"

"Ehh I mean it was an adventure, to say the least."( he said walking over to wash the dishes)

"Hm? I washed dishes earlier what are you doing?"

"Oh I umm I tried to make us dinner and It didn't go so well."

(laughs) "What did you do?" I close the fridge and walk over to him putting my hands on his hips.

"W-what are you doing?" he says nervously.

"You want me to stop?"

"N-no."

~~~Leo's POV~~~

"Heh alright then so what was your adventure about?" He starts to grind against me. I-I Can feel his dick growing against my ass and I don't know if I can keep my mind straight.

"U-umm well I got given this umm list from my boss a-and I had to umm go around and umm [his hands start to go under my shirt and start to rub on my bare skin] I had to go and pick up what was on the list.

"Ahh like a scavenger hunt?" he said his voice getting slightly deeper and his breathing getting heavier.

"Y-yeah~." I moan still trying to keep my composure. Nate chuckled in my ear as he moved his hands up to my nipples rotating his fingers around them in a circular motion. "N-Nate~."

"Yeah cutie?" he says as he buries his head in the crook of my neck. When he speaks it sends shivers down my spine. "I want you so bad right now." the moment he said that whatever question I was about to ask him left the chat. Now only one phrase could come out of my mouth.

"I-I want you too." as I say that he starts to plant kisses on my neck. He moves his hands down from my nipples and then starts to pull on my sweatpants. Once he pulled them down he puts his hands back up at my nipples doing what he was doing earlier. I can feel His dickosaurus between my checks lubricating it with his precum as he moves his length up and down.

"Ahhhh~." Nate moans. The sensation is sending me, his big thick cock feels so good even if it's not in me. Wait does he want to get in me? I don't know if I should let him I mean will it hurt, will it feel uncomfortable? I had never done anything like that before. At this moment I'm supposed to be in the... well moment but I'm starting to feel nervous at the fact that he wants to fuck me or it seems that way.

"W-wait." I slowly push him back he moves back and I turn around facing him as my back is against the sink my pants half down and my shirt falling back down.