Chapter 14

Yash's POV

We got to a pace where no one drives or walk. An open area.

"So are you ready?" She asked me

"Yup, actually very excited also"

"You remember na, No video" she reminds

"Yes Mam I do remember your words" I said bowing down my head and smile at her.

She looks at me and wears the helmet.

She then starts showing her skills to me "First trick you will see is Sliding on the side"

She rode the bike and then, she kept the right foot on the left back and left foot on the floor, going lower, ribs on the seat and adding the second foot on the ground and scithing.  gear maybe up to 30km/hr , moving in round circle.

Wow ! I Smile and look at her with amazement and shock. I didn't expected that smooth slide in the first go only.

She then press down her feet and gets on the bike with a slight jump.

Damn she is hot !

She comes near me and shouts "Next Superman stunt!"

I frown "Superman?" I asked but she didn't hear it as she is still riding it.

while riding only she leans on her seat fully, straight and on hand one hand holding the clutch and the other straight with a fist.

My mouth is wide open and I keep my hands on my waist, simply getting impressed as well as scared that she might fall, because these are not easy tricks.

I clap my hands when she sits back on the sit properly.

After that she stops near me and said "Next one Rolling Burnout"

"Oh this I know" I said with a grin and alot of excitement

Then she gear up and both feets down upper body in the front so that weight is on the front wheel for not losing the grip maybe and then the back tire starts moving faster and white air or smoke you can say, starts coming and then she does a drift.

Man she is on fire !

"Wooohooooo" I cheer up and clap my hands, grinning madly.

Then she does circle riding which is her hands in the air and the bike moves in a circle. She is controlling the bike direction with the help of her lower body.

She gets hold of both the handles and rides it towards me.

Near, more near, more and my eyes are getting wide.

When she drives towards me with back tire in the air and front tire just some centimetres away from me and she turns the bike on the side and drops down the bike properly.

I let out a breath "Wow !"

She puts the bike on stand and removes her helmet.

I clap my hands and bow down again "My god, where did you learn that? It was amazing. You are professional"

She shrugged "No, I don't now many of them. I learnt this from my friend in college. He used to ride bikes and was so good in it. He had all kind of bikes with him. Such a rich kid he was"

I chuckle "Jealous of him?"

"For having Bike or having the skills to ride it?" She asked and I laughed

"Both!" I said

"Well, I am Honestly"

After a second I ask her "Do you have pen?"