Chapter 31

Kripa's POV

Today when I woke up, I couldn't look at Yash and we just said bye to each other. There was awkwardness between us but the way he touched me...Goosebumps.

Today I am on leave as there is a break for us on some occasion but Yash don't.

Even Ahana is Free today, so we both are on terrace. She has applied turmeric and Yogurt paste on her face and hands.

Chachi Ji then asked her "Nowadays you are taking a lot of care of your Skin Ahana, what's the reason?"

Slightly opening her mouth she answered "Girls in my hospital are pretty so even I want to be"

Shiny came wiggling his tail towards me. I caress him below his neck and he squint his eyes and his tongue handing out. Cute Dog.

"Bhabhi, I think Shiny is missing Yash bhai that's why he came to you"

I frown "why only Yash? Doesn't Shiny want to be with me? Hunh shiny?"

"He can Bhabhi but more than me or you, he loves Yash bhai and after Yash bhai you because you must have some fragrance of Yash Bhai"

Chachi Ji slap her head "Ahana. Don't you tease people a lot"

"Aa, Maa. Bhabhi don't have a problem being teased so why are you slapping me"

I smile "It's Okay Chachi Ji"

"Kripa, don't allow her much freedom, she can make things go awkward for anyone" She pulls her ear "Aahhh Maa, Dard ho raha hai (Aahh maa, it's hurting)"

Chachi ji left her ear and Ahana rub it.

Shiny then licks Ahana's hand "Owie Shiny!"

"Shiny, On my Lap" I instruct him and he jumps onto my lap.

I tickle his head and he is enjoying it.

Ahana goes to wash her face and come back. Chachi Ji when back to her room for some rest.

"Bhabhi, am I glowing?"

I look at her face "you do"

She grins and then she says "Bhabhi, near my veterinary Hospital, there is a renowned hospital as well you might know...Life Care ?"

"Oh Life care yes, I have heard it, what about that?"

"Nothing, I was saying that there are nice doctors and they give very good treatment as well. So When you will get pregnant. I suggest you to go there only"

I started feeling shy.

I close my eyes for a while before speaking "How do you know about the doctors over there?"

"Umm..sometimes we go there for some events, like a college is also attached...To attend lectures when a famous doctor comes and even Animal doctor so...It this change just happened recently....Rather a very very good change" She hug herself with a dreamy smile

I nod.

"Bhabhi, you look so fit...I know you are sports but how are you so sexy as well? I mean wow, why haven't Bhai kissed you already? Have you guys kissed?"

Suddenly my mind drifts to yesterday night and I get goosebumps.

"You ask many questions Ahana but let me start with your last question. So about kiss....It's between me and your brother, Sexy figure so I am in love with sports since childhood as my whole family is fitness freak"

Ahana Smiled "Haan haan Bhabhi Clever, between you and My brother..Nice. Don't tell about Kiss, but when you will get pregnant I would know you guys did Sex"