Chapter 49

Now I might take time to update, as I gave your guys 2-3 updates together so now I have no chapters left in my hand. So you have to wait for next updates ❤️

Kripa's POV

I am taking shower, closing my eyes. Suddenly I start smiling. I really Loved how Yash was Jealous. He didn't say it but was so obvious.

How can he make me fall for him by his cuteness? Never thought I will love a cute boy but I am, all in love with him.

Yesterday when I saw him...I just couldn't Believe. I don't know how to describe the feeling when I was in his arm's.

It was just 3 days but I didn't knew I would miss him so terribly. The peace I got after sleeping in his arms. The warmth the love I always feel with him.

I turn off the shower and change in my clothes. I look at my self in the mirror. I am glowing, Glowing because of Bathing or blushing because of Yash I don't know but those redness is so new to me.

People from the surroundings and Relatives used to say that I would never have the happiness to feel Love by a man or I would never understand what a touch by your husband means as I am a tomboy and no one would ever try to be with me.

Though I used to deny that time and ever never thought of it much but I am happy That I didn't because my imagination couldn't have been better than the reality I am living in right now.

I come out of the washroom smiling and Yash enter in the room.

"Thank god Kripa you are here, I have to submit the papers of your tournament for approval from district, where have you kept it?" He began to look in the drawer's

"And when will go leave for practice? If now then let's go together I will drop you or later then let me know when you will leave...where is the file?"

He looks in the book shelves.

I smile and take out the file from the drawer beside our bed and tap on his shoulder.

He looks at it and Smile "where was it?"

Taking it from my hand he opens it "it was in the drawer beside the bed"

He smile at me "okay so when are you going for practice? Now or later?"

He spoke and I just kept looking at him with a smile. Sweet one, of how I am lucky to have him as my husband.

"Kripa?"

"Hmm"

"Are you alright?"

I nod and look into his eyes, his concern eyes. He is making me to fall in love with him more. I just want to...

My eyes shift from his eyes to his lips and then back to his eyes.

Now there is silence around us, just our breathing's is what we can hear which are mixing together.

He gaze at my lips and move closer. My breathing starts getting heavy and so his.

No words, No Barrier as well, no questions asked well.

I move my face closer to his and when our nose touch, we tilt our face a little to the side.

His breath on my lips is making me feel butterflies.

We both part our lips and I close my eyes slightly.

Soon our lips were brushing each other's and when they did, Again I felt butterflies. My hand hold on to his arm and slowly we just take each other's lips between ours and suck lightly and move back. Oh the goosebumps in my body.