selfish (3)

It's been two weeks that jk is discharged from hospital, everyone present in the mansion expect tae who went to office, today jk got a surprise because hobi called him down because older Kim's want to talk to him.

He is now sitting infront of Mr and Mrs .Kim, beside them minjee is sitting,namjin, yoonmin, Sope , bg, sana and ew are standing around them.

Mr.kim started to speak, jk know it must be important.

Mr.k:: just listen to us. ( Jk nodded his head )

Mrs.k:: we decided to marry minjee with taehyung ( minjee look down with red cheeks )

Jk fist his hands he look down with a beating heart.

Mr.k:: till now you try to win his heart but you can't right?? So stop everything jungkook.( Order )

Mrs.k:: minjee is the only person he spoke softly and he do everything if minjee asked, I think he can make tae happy unlike you who always irritate him. ( Gritted teeth )

Hb glare at Suga who is begging him to not talk anything.

Jk is shedding tears while looking down, namjin, yoonmi , sope looking at him sadly.

Mr.k:: just forgot him and move on, we asked minjee parents to visit tomorrow so that we can arrange marriage soon. ( Deep voice )

Jk heart skip a beat his heart is racing in abnormal speed, his breath get heavy but he didn't lift his head, but he slowly look at his parents for any help to stand on his side but sope looking down ashamed to look at his son eyes.

Jk stood up with a teary face,

Mj:: kook Hyung I promise I will take care of him well. ( Sorry )

Jk chuckled bitterly, hb try to hold his hand but jk took few steps back. Jk try to walk away but his legs stumbled he was hold by joon who look at him with worried eyes.

Jk quickly went to his room.

Mr.k:: tomorrow make tae stay home so that we can talk with park.

Namjin nodded their head.

Mrs.k:: yoongi did you talked with your friend. ( Soft )

Yg:: yes eomma ,he will be here tomorrow. ( Little smile )

Bg, ew and sana teasing minjee, while hobi went to his room followed by Suga. He saw hobi is packing his luggage make his heart skip a beat.

Sg::  what are you doing?? ( Panick )

Hb:: let's divorce ( cold )

Suga heart stop for a second. 

Hb:: let me leave you with my son. Enough I had enough I can't see him like this, why can't you speak from his side hubby why? ( Tears )

Hb sit on the bed and started to cry loudly, he can't see his son suffer.

Sg:: I can't oppose them baby, they done soo much for me. They didn't stopped me to marry you and accept you even your not mpreg and accept to adopt even they don't like to adoption. I can't stand against them as they raised me with their sweat and blood and build this Kim Empire. ( Now suga is crying too )

Hb:: but that doesn't give rights to treat our son like a shit hubby. ( Hug Suga who is sobbing hard )

They both are crying in eachother arms but one soul is lying on the floor in his room while hugging himself.

He don't have tears in his eyes but his eyes can tell how much he is holding himself not to burst.

Jk:: how am I gonna be without you hyung ,how am I?? ( bitter chuckle )
You touch him too hyungie like you touch me humm..( his lips wobble )
You fall for him hmm you will?? ( Hug himself tight ) why ?? Hyungie why they are being cruel to me. I can't see you belo.ng some one. I can.t ( tears build up in his eyes ) what am I gonna do without you...( Started to cry hard his tears wetting his own clothes , his loud scream and heart breaking words echoing in the room )

It was night time, Suga and hobi entered jk room and saw him lying on the floor. Their heart break at the sight. Suga lift jk who stir up and look at them with straight face.

Three of them settled on the bed.

Sg:: I want to talk with you baby. ( Jk didn't look at him make him feel hurt )

Hb hold Suga hand.

Sg:: shall we go to usa for two years.( Plead )

Jk look at him with weak eyes,

Hb:: baby please new atmosphere make you forgot him. It's good for you. ( Beg him )

Jk started to laugh....

Jk:: so you people can't talk to that old man in my side. I need to give up right?? ( Hurt )

They both feel like hell....

Next day::

Tae came down and he saw Mr and Mrs.park make him confused. They greet taehyung who nodded his head.

Everyone is there expect jungkook and sope. Tae settled beside mrs.kim that's when he heard something make his heart skip a beat.

Mr.k:: Suga want to shift to usa with hobi and kook. ( Casual )

Mrs.k:: it will be good too. ( Tae frown hearing that )

But before he ask any further,

Mrs.k:: baby I need to ask you something hope you will agree to my wish, you can think this as my last wish. ( Tae look at her for sometime )

Mr.k::we plan to marry you with minjee. ( Smile )

Tae look at minjee and his granny who have a plead look.

Tae eyes landed on jk who is coming down with a huge bag.

Mr.k:: Please tae for us marry him, I know you like him.

Tae eyes didn't left jk figure who stand near the stairs with a bag.

______________________________________

Vote and comment