selfish (5)

Tae stood up and stand infront of jk who look at him with teary eyes. Tae cup jk face,

Tae:: do you know about my brother who died in an accident. ( Slow )

Jk nodded his head and look at him with doe eyes.

Tae:: he is the only person who accept me the way I am just like you jungkook. ( Jk heart skip a beat ) in my childhood onwards I don't have a single friend because of my character, I don't know why I can't smile and I don't find anything to make me happy and smile.
Even our family treat me like I have a illness. ( Bitter ) but my Hyung there for me he is just my angel jungkook,he treat me like a normal person and give me lot of love. But one day he took away my single reason to stay happy. He left the world , he saved a boy that day and that is none other than minjee. ( Jk breath hitch )

I don't know I saw my hyung in minjee self. Whenever I saw him he remind me of my Hyung and the soft tone which I use to him because I saw him as my Hyung, I use that tone only to my hyung. ( Jk hug tae tightly and started to cry )

Tae hiss in pain when jk bite his collar bones harshly.

Jk:: I should asked you before ( angry ) why am I waste these days feeling jealous of that minjee. ( Cursing )

Tae is looking at him and showed his smile that's it jk stunned in his place.

Jk cupp tae face and said with a teary eyes.

Jk:: hubby smile again..( tae smile dropped and look at jk with confuse eyes )

Tae:: huhh?? ( Big eyes )

Jk:: hubby you smiled just now. ( Happy )

Tae:: me?? ( Surprise )

Jk look at him for a while and pull him for a kiss which tae return back with passion, tae kiss him slowly and suck his lips like a lollipop, he pinch jk waist who gasp , tae enter inside and taste his whole mouth. Tae felt jk breath is getting heavy so he break the kiss and connected their forehead.

Jk:: am I forc.ing you hubby?? ( Breathing heavily )

Tae:: sorry. ( Nuzzle his face in jk crook of neck )

Jk frowned.

Jk:: why?? ( Soft )

Tae:: for being selfish baby. ( Jk breath stuck by the nickname )

Jk:: selfish?? ( Confuse )

Tae nodded his head,

Tae:: I don't know how to approach you and don't know how to response your love, I jus.t I..( shutter ) you know what I fall for you when you enter the Kim mansion. ( Jk look at tae with horror eyes ) but I don't know how to name this feelings days passed you become clingy with me , I loved baby Ioved to get attention by you. ( Jk bite his inner cheeks to prevent his tears )  but I don't know how to start any conversation, and how to make things well I..I am just a useless. ( Jk caresses his back ) one day you approach me to share our bodies I quickly grab the opportunity to stay near you. I know your waiting for me to show some care and love but I swea.r ( tears ) I swea.r kookie I don.t know ( his tears started to flow ,jk widen his eyes and wipe his tears )

Not even a one day I didn't slept without crying expect the days I slept with you. I started to hate myself for being like this baby. I thought myself I am not a deserving person to you. these years I was preparing my self to change and face you like a normal person.

When I saw you pale in hospital I can't baby, really I can't ,I feel like my heart is piercing, when I heard that your leaving I can't able to stop myself I want to be selfish and hold you , I didn't care that I didn't deserve you , I only need you and then married you. After marriage I slowly started to express myself to you. ( Tae hide his face in jk chest who didn't said anything , while tae is mumbling sorry ) if you don't like me talking softly with that boy then I will stop baby. ( Kiss jk neck )

Both didn't notice tae talk with him with a very soft voice which he didn't use with minjee too.

Tae look at him but jk felt dizzy ,

Jk:: hub.by feeling dizzy. ( Tae hold him quickly )

Tae made him sit on the sofa and gave him water.

Tae: are you okay now? Let's go to hospital ( Panick )

Jk:: hubby hubby look at me. ( Jk cupp tae face ) I want to tell you something. ( Shy )

Tae blink his eyes and nodded his head. Jk feel anxious he  bitting his lips nervously but when he saw tae is waiting for him to continue like a little child make his fear go away.

Jk:: I a.m pregnant. ( Look down )

Tae is processing what he heard.

Tae:: huhh?? ( Confuse )

Jk blink his eyes and chuckled.

Jk:: your gonna be appa, a small baby is growing in my tummy. ( Kiss tae cheeks who widen his eyes )

Tears build up in tae eyes,

Tae:: me?? Appa ?? ( Cute )

Jk cooed , this man really have a duality.

Jk pepper kisses to tae face, jk already on cloud nine and feeling hurt too because tae don't have anyone to share how his mind is a mess atleast jk is showing out his feelings but tae can't do that, he will help tae.

They both shared a kiss. Tae lift jk  shirt and placed a kiss on his tummy. Jk fondly look at him.

Jk( mind ):: my hubby loves me before I fall for him. He is such a child who wants someone to rely on, he is suffering alone these years , I will help you hubby, I will be with you. ( tears ) 

Au:: one more thing, tae don't know that older Kim's treating jk like a stranger because they never scold kookie that much infront of tae. And tae thought that older Kim's being a little bit stern with him because he is bratty till now he don't know they are treating his husband like shit.

Now taekook heading towards Kim mansion,

They both went inside but halted when mrs.kim stood infront of them fuming in anger.

Mrs.k:: why the heck you beat him. (Shout )

Taekook saw minjee with a bandaged head. Tae look at jk who nodded his head with a pout.

Mr.k:: tae this boy going out of control, Suga you shouldn't adopt this boy. ( Tae fist his hands )

Tae:: grand pa he is your grandchild too remember that. ( Stern )

Others get shock.

Mr.k:: baby see there min jee is hurt can't I have rights to scold him.

Tae:: you have but the words your using is very harsh full. And most importantly he is my husband ,I don't like what you said to him now. ( Cold )

Jk gulp because he never told to tae about how they are treating him. Suga and hobi felt like cry. This is what they can't do,.to Stand against elders.

Mr.kim try to speak but stopped by mrs.kim.

Mrs.k:: then ask your husband why he done that.

Tae:: ok but before that i need to share something.( Tae pull jk to his side and kept his hand on jk waist ) my husband is pregnant. ( Little smile )

Others freeze, sope run to jk and hug the hell out of him.

______________________________________

Au:: ok next chapter will be fluff and tae possesive nature.