apartment (2)

Jk is folding tae's shirts in his room, he is humming a song, so he didn't noticed tae entered inside and admiring him with a little smile on his face.

Tae removed his coat and loosen his tie,he hug jk from backside making the other gasp. Tae nuzzle his face in jk crook of neck who tilted his head giving more space to his hubby. Tae tighten his grip around jk waist and started to giving wet kisses, jk breath stuck..he moan loudly when tae hands went inside his shirt caressing his tummy.

Jk turn and smash his lips on tae who lift him , jk wrap his legs around his hubby torso..

Both are kissing passionately and aggressively...

Soon their clothes are in the respective place, on the floor..

Jk moaning sound echoing in the room, tae is thrusting deep inside him..after having each other for three rounds, tae cleaned them , they both cuddled on the bed .

Tae is stroking jk hair who is sleeping in his embrace, tae peck jk forehead multiple times..

For everyone he is a cold man and arrogant , but for his family he is a good father and good a husband.

For tae.. jungkook, gukk and aera is his world, he can't bare if anything happens to them..

He can't even bare jk single tears .he is taking care of him like a petal..he can do anything for his family. Anything for his husband...

Time skip::

Taekook watching tv in the living room, jk kept his head on tae chest who hold him tight by his waist.

Jk is changing the channels munching the cookie which tae is feeding him time to time.

Gukk and aera is sleeping peacefully in their room.

Tae:: sweetheart. ( Kiss jk forehead )

Jk humm and kept the news channel then throw the remote somewhere, he divert his attention towards tae.

They both talk random things, like about gukk school and aera health condition..its aera have a wheezing problem.

That's when something gained their attention in the news..

News::

In the deep forest few dead bodies are found dead brutally , doctors are said they must have bite each other.....

Tae frown while jk looking horror. Tae took the remote and off the tv. Tae push jk face into his chest and stroke his hair mumbling sweet things. Soon tae heard a tiny snoring sound. Tae caresses jk cheeks and peck his cheeks, he admire his husband for half an hour and lift him , he went to their bedroom and place jk on the bed like a petal. He cover him with the blanket and went to gukk and aera room. He checked them and peck their forheads. He again went to jk and cuddle with him.

Next day::

Asusual tae, guk and aera left, jk and mrs.choi is cleaning the house, jk noticed mrs.choi ubnormal behaviour. She was scratching her neck making that place deep red..

Jk:: are you okay aunt?? ( Worry )

Mrs.c:: hm..m I am ok.ay ( scratching very hard )

Jk:: hmm I don't think your okay, how about you can leave I will handle the rest. ( Concern )

Mrs.choi nodded her head and left quickly, she was soo restless..

Jk sighed and called tae,..

On call::

Tae:: how is my sweetheart doing?? ( Soft )

Jk:: your sweetheart is missing you soo much. ( Cute )

Jk heard tae laugh make him feel happy, he can imagine tae boxy smile..

Both talk for an minute and jk cut the call with a bunny smile.

On the other side::

Namjoon is in meeting with the military officers, ministers and president.

There military head park seo joon is explaining about the current situation,

Namjoon was soo tensed..

In gukk school..

Gukk class teacher sana, was scratching her neck very hard..

Gukk, yeonjun and Aaron was talking some random things,

Yj:: sana teacher behaving weird. ( Frown )

Gukk too noticing everything..
Aaron was looking at gukk time to time.

That's when students are shocked when sana peel her skin just by scratching, blood dripping from her neck.

Every student's got panick. One student went near sana..

S:: are you okay madam??( Fear )

Sana lift her head, her eyes filled with tears..she is scratching the same place making the flesh come out, soon principal came inside when he heard a loud shouting of the children.

Gukk and yeonjun noticed how sana veins are popping out and her eyes turned dark red, her body is shaking..
Every student have horror face.

p:: Sana are you okay?? ( Try to lift sana who's body is shaking )

Few staff's came inside to help sana, that's when sana body stopped shaking,

P:: call the ambulance. ( Shout )

Before they think further principal body fall on the floor, sana is bitting principal neck..

Others stunned,

staff:: students run. ( Shout )

Other staff's hold sana..

Gukk hold Aaron hands who is crying in fear and run out, Yeonjun following
them.

But they stopped when they saw every student's biting and eating others flesh. Aaron was crying hard,
Gukk got panick they all run towards aera class. Gukk is praying nothing happened to them.

When they reached the place, yeonjun  widen his eyes, one man chasing bomygu his brother.

But they managed to escape him, soon gukk saw aera and soobin. They all United, they hide in the bathroom.

Gukk and yeonjun is comforting others who are crying very badly.

GK:: we need to call our parents. ( Slow )

Yj:: but we need to go to principal room. ( Fear )

GK look at his friends and sister. Gukk hug aera tightly and whisper sweet things, he know if aera become restless then she can't breath properly.

GK:: princess be calm. ( Aera nuzzle her face in gukk chest )

Gukk too have tears, after all they are little kids.

After few minutes, gukk and yeonjun somehow reached the principal room with lot's of struggle, they saw many dead bodies on the way make them horror., When they open the principal room, they saw one girl eating her own flesh, beside her there is a telephone. Yeonjun hold gukk hands tightly.

Their school was little bit out of city. They saw many teachers dead body they don't know whether the outer world knows about this or not. Or someone called cops or not..

Gukk took a deep breath, he saw another room in principle room, it was opened,to distract her, he took one pen and throw inside that room, that girl run inside the room where she heard a sound. Gukk lock her inside the room.

Gukk dialled tae's number and waiting for the reply, soon the call pick up making gukk cry when he heard his dad soothing voice.

On call::

Tae:: who is this?? ( Deep voice )

GK:: a.ppa ( crying )

______________________________________

Vote and comment.

Au:: don't make fun of me okay, it's my first time trying...