𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙸𝚅

Catnap POV:

After finishing taking our shower we got to the living room to go a head to start our movie night, I was still a little sore for what happened early but I'm glad he treated me correctly. I got more soft blankets and headed to the living room, Dogday was already add some cushions and inflatable beds, he looked adorable when he stick his tongue out just to show how focus he is in the situation, I couldn't handle but to giggle. " Are you making fun of me or am I doing something wrong here" he asked with curiosity, noticed since he ears both lifted up, " It because you have very lovely gesture of when you're in a focused mind set" I replied while putting the stuff down on the couch, I went back and get some stuffies and started to set everything so we can finally choose what to watch for tonight. " So what are we gonna watch" , I asked sitting a side of him, " I would like to watch you just like a sheep dog watches it's sheep herd, but how about a scary movie but with a little twist", he replied with his arm crossed, " And what is that twist",  I asked looking into his eyes, " whoever gets jumped- scared from watching the movie they have to take one piece of their clothes off", he replied while trying to find the right movie to watch, all I had on were some long socks with star pattern, very short shorts, a tank top, Dogday's sweater, and my underclothes, while Dogday had socks on sweat pants that underneath are short, a tank top and jacket along with his underclothes. " Fine deal, but no dirty stuff ok, I really tired and just want to watch a movie and done go back to sleep with you", I replied to his little twist, " alright then whatever you say" he said , adding the movie into the DVD player and started with the other movie trailers. " I'mma make some pop-corn", I said while getting up to the kitchen, " do want anything else",  I asked putting the popcorn in microwave, " yea I do want something, and that something is you", he replied with his tail waggling. " Do you really have to flirt with me every second, do want a snack or not that's I'm asking don't make it hard", I respond back getting the popcorn out, " Fine, maybe I'll have some cookies ", he replied, so I headed to get the cookie jar and go back there. ' Are you ready for the game" he said waggling his tail and patter the seat next to him, " I guess but I bet that I'm not losing, ok" I replied handing the cookie jar to him, " Thank you" , he replied he quickly opened it and started to grab a handful and shoving them into his mouth while his tail waggling like crazy, " It looks like you never had a cookie in your life", I asked surprisingly looking at him " Mmmm oh god, oh it's because the others like to take my cookies that I forgotten how good they are", he said again shoving his hand back in the jar but ended up being empty. " Don't worry I can refill that later",  I said putting play on the movie, " Welp today is our last break day and then we have to get back with the children since they could finish remodeling the playcare" he replied waggling his tail, " Yea, you sure do miss them don't you, even they can easily rid your arm or ear", I said sharing some of my popcorn " Yea I sure do miss lose little rascals, but let's just watch the movie and see who wins", he said grabbing more handful, I was glad I brought two other bags of popcorn with me. In a few scenes Dogday was already hugging his legs with he tail curling around him, finally he gotten  jump scared for a bloody face that randomly showed up, he started to take his shirt off, then in other scene which a was a looked like painful death he gotten jumped again, he took off his tank top off, I kept on laughing, he went to the kitchen to get more cookies, then I forgotten I was so focused that in the back Dogday made me jump, " Wait but that's not fair " I told him and he raised a eyebrow, " Ugh fine what ever, I'll lose the hoodie" I said moving my tail back and forth, finally the movie ended. " I guess I lost the game" he said while being covered only by a blanket," Well wanna head to bed or not you sensitive canine who's to be protective" I replied still laughing. " Well let's go to sleep ok", he said and came behind me and started hugging me " Can you carry me to bed, puppy" I asked yawning he started to be place a arm under my legs and other under my back" Of course my little star" he replied, he struggled with opening the door, slowly placed me on the bed and started to undress both me and himself, he grab blankets and pillows and wrapped me within his arms and covered each other. " Good night, cutie " he said giving sweet small kisses on my head, I slowly turned around and kissed him in the lips and placed my head in his fluffy chest, " Good night, I love you " I said tiredly, he hugged me and I hugged back " I love you more " he replied and then those words where the last of today finally getting a rest from a whole wonderful day with so much surprises and spending time with someone I love so much that I hope maybe we stay like this, knowing that tomorrow we will have to take care of the kids in our own area which means I won't really see him all day, so I strongly hugged him and then finally set myself to sleep.

Welp hope you guys really enjoyed this and thank so much for your support, and I'm surprised that I have 735 views in just a few days. Love y'all - Malki ❦