Chapter 11

Catnap POV:
As Dogday and I looked at the pregnancy test we looked at closely and it was marked positive. It couldn't be that I was already pregnant, yes I do want a family but not right now, we didn't even plan it yet. " You're pregnant " Dogday said still looking at the pregnancy test and he starts crying and smiling at the same time. " Oh god I'm going to a father " he said wagging his tail and hugging not tight enough though, " Did I hurt you" he said worried, " Aww no you didn't puppy" I said cuddling with him but I still felt sick, " I prepare lunch for us " he said bringing me to living room, I help him with setting up the table as he served our plates and I grabbed a jar of lemonade. He made lasagna which very delicious along with garlic bread. As we began eating the food didn't taste the same, " I'm sorry but does food taste bad or is it just me " I said gagging trying to eat, "Well I don't know myself, I think it's good" he said looking worried about his own food tasting horrible, " I mean I usually love your cook but I didn't know why it just taste horrible " I said trying to still but all I wanted to do was barf, I don't why I felt so disgusted from the no where. " How about some ginger ale" he said as he got up and walks to the fridge then he serve me, " Maybe this could help" he said handing it to me I began drinking it I didn't feel disgusted about this unlike the lemonade, " How about we skip lunch and maybe we can save this when you feel better on a few minutes or two hours later" he said picking up the dishes, I headed to the bed feeling sick all I wanted to do now was go to sleep though I have work tomorrow. " It's ok you can rest love, I'll join you later " he said as he clean the dining table. I got on slowly so I wouldn't get dizzy very easily. Then I saw him enter and he wanted to help with anything even if it just a embryo that's starting it's process, he was still steady he always try to comfort me through out the day, that we actually fell asleep and waking up 4 am surprisingly hunger didn't beat me, so I headed to the kitchen a grabbed a laptop to do some research.

{ time skip since Kicken is in a funeral since someone of his family was turned into KFC}

As I finished my research I read that it took two months till I give birth. { I know it's usually 9 months but for animals its like two months for them} I headed back into our room and Dogday was still surprisingly asleep I got on and hugged him trying my best to not wake him up. " Wake up we have to go work with the others " I told him getting on top of him and shaking him crazily. " Just a few minutes more,the sun isn't even up kitten " he said turning around dropping me, " Oh now look who taking my words" I said as I jump on him and started to bite his ears, " Ok I'll wake up " he said pushing me off slowly as he gets up stretch, we both get ready for the day. Then a knock on the door was heard I opened it hoping its not that stupid unicorn, but it was the person I needed to meet today, it was Picky. " Good morning Catnap and good morning Dogday sir" she said with a small basket, " Well good morning Picky" I said as I try to find the record from yesterday afternoon. " Oh good morning Picky " Dogday said as he grabbed my hand and we headed out and we all started to walk to Play care, " So Picky, whats in that basket, I been sniffing and it sure smell delicious " he said wagging his tail sticking his tongue out, " Well sir I brought fresh homemade blueberries and chocolate chip muffins for you two and all of our friends " she said happily as she opens up the basket to show us the heated up muffins, they looked so fresh that the steam was coming out of the basket. " Now those are actually muffins" he said about to stuff his hand in the basket but Picky slaps it away and closes it, "Not now sir, I'm sorry but you will have to wait till we get to the cafeteria now don't we" she said as she started walking ahead to playcare, we walked along I was glad I don't feel as sick as last time, we entered to see all the orphans still sleeping. " Well I guess I get to do my favorite part of my job" Dogday whispered as he started walking into the middle of the room. " Rise and Shine, today is a new day, which make everyday like your last day" he said walking everyone up, " Good morning Dogday" the children says all to together, " Well good morning my little ones, today we will be... " he said as the door open behind and Kickin came in " swimming " he said happily and giving Dogday a fist bump, " Since the warmth has come back we can have some fun at swimming area with Kickin and learn a whole lots of fun" Dogday announced wagging his tail as all the orphans started getting ready, when they all finished they headed over to the cafeteria to get some breakfast, leaving me to organize the room again and cleaning any mess and human scents with lavender, I felt someone grab me behind, " Ah" I yelled clawing the face of who was behind me, the I heard a dog whine and their hand let go as I open my eyes again I saw Dogday with a small scar on his cheek as he slowly crass his face to calm down the pain. " Oh I'm soo sorry love" I said as lower down and hugged him as I try to clean him up but he didn't allow me though," It's ok this isn't your fault, I was the one that scare you anyways " he said as he got up giving me a hand to get up, " But I'm really sorry about that" I said as I kiss him.

*

*

•°☆ I'mma do a part two for this chapter since it's sooo long but I lost my motivation to write right now but I'll make you guys have a special•°☆

Anyways thank you all for 12k T T like how like why soooo much you know I just feel sooo sorry for not posting so yeah ❤❤❤❤❤ I love you all so much *mwauh* love you all~Malki

Meet Michi also he is the one giving you guys kisses ( ˘ ³˘)♥ lol

1154 words 💅