"can we try again"

Dogday POV ☀

12:08 am
I suddenly woken up not remembering anything that happened last night, the party, or even saying good night. I looked aside me searching for Catnap but it was empty.
" Catnap? "
I whispered wondering he's around the room or in the restroom, I left the soft red sheets of his bed and headed down stairs and there I found him, on the couch looking not the greatest.
"Catnap, what are you doing it's twelve in morning"
I yawned as all can do was blindly stare to the wall, then look back to Catnap preference.
" Oh Dogday, I'm sorry I just..., Oh god I don't what I'm doing "
He responded, he sounded sick, I walked done the few stairs headed to the kitchen a fetch some hot chocolate for the two of us, I took me a few but at least it was something.
I came back with the mugs fill up with warm hot coco, passing Catnap's mug to him along sitting besides him.
" Thank you "
He thanked, as he took a small sip of the hot drink, then just sighing out.
"What's up in your mind, it looks like you need to tell me something"
I asked as I grabbed a nearby blanket, and covering each other with it for more warmth.
" Is just do you think I can take care of two children of our own blood"
He questioned, I was able to smell his sense leading he let go of a strong aroma, but the aroma of sadness.
" What if I'm horrible at taking care, you know I don't have my chest anymore, so how am I going to feed them, or this happens... "
He kept over thinking the situation of what could happen, I let him run on so his anxiety slows down so he calm down faster, after a while he ran out of "what if's" he did slowly started crying out.
" First of all Catnap you can take care of just because one you can take care of a whole bunch of human children, well you help them get ready for me to lead them to the day to night, two we can just bottle feed, and lastly nothing will happen with not unless I'm gone, because no matter what I will for my part, I will protect them and you with all I got "
I reassure him as we placed our mugs on the table across us, all he did was cry as he got closer to hug me, I just wish sometimes he can do this whole process of taking out feelings of the month at a different hour. Feeling him shake  and his wetness of tears on my chest, comforting him till he maybe fall asleep in my arms.
{ time skip 20 minutes }

As time passed by slowly making ever so slightly tired each minute of trying to calm down Catnap I heard purrs from him and feeling him making biscuits on my arm, I looked down if he was better looking a small preference, he looked backed up with a tired smile on his face, I hold onto him as I lower our body to lay down on the couch.
I felt his body turn towards my face, as he began making biscuits on my chest.
" I love you"
He said as he starts to rub his head against my neck and chin, purring strongly feeling his soft fur against mine.
" I love you more"
I yawned out, I lowered my face and plant a small kiss on his forehead, as he yawned along.
" So what do wanna do"
He asked being focused on the biscuits he making on my body.
" Well mainly sleep, but if you want to do something else we can do that kitten ~ "
I replied to him in seductive way, then I saw his face turn red and stopped him from making biscuits, then continued on.
" Um well can we play maybe but like.. "
It took a while for him to tell me what he wanted to do he sounded so shy to ask.
" Play as in sex~"
I responded completing the question, he again stopped his biscuits then he looked up at me and nodded yes.
" Sure why not it's been awhile"
I replied reassuring him to make him more comfortable in the situation.
" Is just I wanna start again maybe try out how it feels"
He replied as he started wiggling out of my arms as I slightly open them and he sat down besides me.
" Well what you waiting for "
He asked as he see me there looking at the wall then looking at my direction.
" What something disturbing you "
He whispered looking worried and pinning his ears down.
" No just looking at the wall and waiting for you to get ready if you want or stay stinky "
I responded as I picked myself up to sit down aside him, as he listen to what I said he looked at me confused.
" I stink "
He said as his eyes started to tear up.
" No you don't kitty I was just saying it as a joke"
I reassure him grabbing him by the chin and cleaning his tears off.
" Now don't cry because you already cried out after a while ago "
I told him winning me a laugh from him.
" Ok I'll go get ready but you get the room ready ~"
He replied in seductive tone as he gets up and starts walking up the stairs a style.
" See you there puppy or should I say papi (daddy)~"
He he said at the end as his preference was now gone, hearing the room door close, but as I process what he said I got hitter to what he call me.