Discontinued

So I believe not many people really know this information but yes the story is discontinued for now it is just not doing great as for my part because well it's many many chapters away from the end like people also being confused on Catnap gender since male preg is nothing to them so I messed up good there that the story line just went out and just becomes one shots or something like that, I'm sorry for the delays and all being now closed, the OCS well I really didn't expected a whole handful of them thought it would be around 10 OCS but ended there like 20 plus sometimes I get confused losing the details and all since there's sooo many. Maybe one of these day I will add more chapters but mainly I'll be working on my art that needs loads of practice since it isn't good enough like my writing, hell I don't even know why this book is popular maybe it's just because it's all the smut/NSFW chapters. But I'll still be active on this platform and all just writing on the other book called " The solo to my heart " something like that I think you should check that out if do me that favor please, just don't me funk up the story line. So if I write more chapters here the more confusing it gets because well the end is very far from the last chapter, but I swear that I believe I'll come back and write more if just feel motivated to do some sacrifices to my hands and maybe my sleep time management, but as far as I'm not busy like doing events for my High school events and all of that, maybe when I have some free time which I don't have a lot of right since my finals test are coming by this week which I'll suffer especially in math/ geometry since the teacher not so good at teaching but they try to. So that's all I have to say here's an old art piece of digital art of one of the children or twin now I want to make Catnap pregnant with not only two but with five hahahhahahahahhaha I'll make him suffer so much hehehhehehhehehehhe so yeah also Catnap has hind legs now and he the youngest and shortest in the critters group for now depend on my dumb butt what I want to do. So here ya go and bye bye see you in the other story.

Here's Dog moon the chunky fem boy in the five children plus don't mind my hand writing

Here's Dog moon the chunky fem boy in the five children plus don't mind my hand writing. Along with the spelling I'm writing this at one in the early fudging morning y'all so Bai Bai.