7

30 minutes later:
Dr. J came inside the room along with Allen, Aron and Rosy to find an exhausted Edmund laying on the bed.

Ed: Please Dr... please... I need to use the toilet badly... please help me
Dr. J: (fake sweet tone) Of course, my dear Eddy. Allen help him please.

Allen released Edmund from the restraints and helped him to the toilet after removing the butt plug. Edmund felt extreme relief after doing his business. He slowly came out of the toilet. He had trouble walking because of his throbbing butt. But again, his eyes widened seeing the equipment on the side table.

Ed: What is this now? I... I don't want another enema.
Dr. J: Oh no, my boy! That's not for enema. This is for urinary catheterization. Come on and lie down now.

Edmund was terrified and tried to back off but was again held by Allen and Aron and forcefully brought to the bed. They made him lay straight and secured the restraints. Allen held his upper body tightly while Rosy and Aron spread his legs giving a clear view of his private parts to Dr. J. Edmund was embarrassed and crying heavily.

Dr

Dr. J took the catheter and inserted it in his penis. Then he took the needle less syringe filled with medicine and injected it into the tube. He connected the tube with the bag and hung it on the side of the bed. Aron lowered the gown and then Allen released his hands.

Dr. J: Now little Eddy, are you going to have your breakfast silently or do we need to force that down as well?
Ed: (sobbing) No... I'll... I'll have it myself.
Dr. J gestured Rosy who nodded and brought the juices. Edmund's eyes popped out seeing the green and red coloured juices.

 Edmund's eyes popped out seeing the green and red coloured juices

Ed: What

Ed: What... what are these?
Dr. J: Your stomach linings are inflamed, Eddy. So, you will be on full liquid diet. For breakfast you will be getting bitter gourd and beetroot juices. Then for lunch and dinner, you will be having carrot and spinach soup. You are supposed to finish all of it, understood?

Edmund nodded reluctantly and went on to drink the juices. He gagged at every sip but managed to keep it all down by the end of it. Once done, Rosy collected the glasses from him.

Dr. J: Good, now lay down. Allen, strap the oxygen mask and give him sedatives.
Ed: But... but I am fine now. I don't need oxygen and I'll sleep on my own.
Dr. J: That... is for me to decide, little Eddy.

Allen strapped the oxygen mask to Edmund's face while Aron prepared the sedatives and injected them in his IV. Edmund soon slept and all of them left the room

To be continued ❤️❤️

Pls comment😌🤧