9

2 DAYS LATER:
It had become a routine now. In the morning, Allen and Aron took Edmund for a bath. After that he was given his breakfast and a mild sedative. Then in the afternoon and night, they give him vitamin and antibiotic shots.

Today was the third day. Edmund woke up from his sleep after breakfast. But he was surprised to see his restraints open. Even his catheter was removed. This excited and scared him at the same time.
Ed: (muttering to himself) This is great! I am tired of this torcher. Dad and Mom also did not come to meet me even once. I think, I should leave. I should get away from the monsters while I can. As it is, there is no camera in this room.

Thinking this, he got up and slowly crept towards the door. Slowly opening the door, he made his way into the corridor and started finding his way out. However, as he was hiding behind a pillar looking for a way, he felt a hand on his shoulder. He got scared and turned around slowly. His heart leapt into his throat seeing Dr. J standing there with a stern expression along with Allen and Aron.

Dr. J: (with a smirk) I knew it! This was your test, little Eddy. I had purposefully asked Allen and Aron to leave you without restraints to see whether you follow my instruction of not leaving the treatment in the middle or not. And as you can yourself see... you have failed. Allen, Aron, take him to his room and make him lay on his stomach for his punishment.

Edmund tried to escape, but Allen and Aron caught him immediately.

Al: Wrong move, buddy!
Ar: You seriously don't learn, do you?
Ed: (screaming and sobbing) Please... please let me go... I am feeling fine now... please let me go... please...

All the other patients in the corridors were looking at him with fear and pity while the nurses and doctors were just shaking their heads in disappointment. Allen and Aron took him back to his room and restrained him to his bed while laying him on his stomach. They lifted his gown giving a clear view of his butt and stood aside. Edmund was struggling to release himself, but the restraints were enough rendering him unable to move. Soon enough, Dr. J entered the room along with Harry who was again having a paddle in his hand. Edmund was petrified as the paddle looked heavier than the previous one.

 Edmund was petrified as the paddle looked heavier than the previous one

Dr. J: Harry, seven strokes on each butt. Last two strokes on both the butts should be the heaviest. Also, Allen, please keep the ointment ready with you.

Both the said persons nodded. Harry went ahead and started the spanking. The first spank itself took Edmund's breath away. By the time five strokes were done on both the butts, Edmund was a blubbering mess and could see stars. The last two strokes on both butts were actually delivered heavily causing him to gasp for breaths while crying. He was cursing himself for thinking about escaping. As he was crying, he felt a cooling sensation on both his butts and felt relief that the pain would go away in some time. But the relief was short-lived as soon the cooling sensation changed into a heavy burning sensation causing his pain from spanking to amplify. Edmund was struggling to release himself so that he could rub his butts but wasn't able to move at all. Others in the room had already left the room leaving him in his state. Extremely tired from the ordeal, Edmund just laid there helplessly and soon fell asleep.
Meanwhile, Dr. J got a call from Edmund's father.

To be continued ❤️❤️