chapter 3:- Possessive and Insecurity

( Venice Pov)

I call someone as soon as dad and papa left the call picks up on the other end....

And I ask to him about the current status of Race Court, I hang up and call Kaeo!!!

Within 2 rings he picks my call, I tell him to reaching the race court before evening.

I cut the call and I wear my jacket and order the driver to ready my car!!!

He hears my order and a black car is prepare and parks in front of the door....

Just then a bodyguard comes towards my car, he is Mr. Dylan....

 Dylan

Mr.dylan is my head bodyguard. He opens the door for me, and I takes my passenger seat , the driver starts the car and drives towards the race court.

( Pete pov )

That swimming pool incident night, after Venice fell asleep,
Vegas went to our room, which is a little away from Venice's room.

Vegas lost his temper

Vegas hit the table with force which went straight to the wall, lifted the bed sheet and blanket, threw the door and hit the glass table with force, and threw the books from the bookshelf

He was shouting "Why did those people who want to kill my son not get peace after killing my father?" If anything had happened to my son today, I would have created a pile of dead bodies. " I try to hold him from this disaster.

Within a short time a luxurious room turned into a junkyard

i tried unsuccessfully to stop vegas I tried again but at this time Vegas pushed me and my body hit the wardrobe and my head hit its upper glass and I had a little screamed in pain!!!!!

Hearing my scream, Vegas suddenly turned his attention towards me and then he realized what he had done.

He came to me and held me and asked "It was hurt too much" I'm sorry Pete , I'm sorry....

I could see the pain and concern in his eyes with guilt.

Then Vegas took out the first aid box from the drawer, I held his hand and said, Vegas please stop all this,

Venice is still sleeping and he will wake up from the noise, I added

And if he sees you in this, he'll be just like the future you....

As soon as he heard me, Vegas started walking back on the bed.And covered his face with his hands and started to cry,

And covered his face with his hands and started to cry,