Chapter 6 :- Possessiveness about Parents

(Pete pov)

I am entering the bodyguard's changing room, and selected seven bodyguards for the Seoul tour.

After I'm going to Mr. Dylan, and gives him the responsibility of Venice,,,,

I remember that Vegas must have come to the dining area after taking shower.
Both Dad and Son must be hungry.....

                      (Venice Pov)

I'm continuously teasing Dad about last night, i regular with my words and say " Next time You tell me in advance and I will use the headphones and listen to the music...

Dad gives me a largest smile and says " Enough Venice if your Papa listens your talk then I cannot be eligible to protect you...

Dad warns me again and again but I tease him continuously.

Suddenly My name echoes in my ears "Veniceee"

It didn't take long for me to understand that this is Papa, you have gone to Venice, I thought inside.

Papa scolds me and says " How many times I warned you that You should be afraid of your dad but both of you are afraid of me"

Listening to this we are all three laughing in a loud way.

Dad requested Papa to serve breakfast quickly We both are hungry.....

Papa serves sandwiches,  noodles with eggs and juice to us...
Me and Dad started eating and Papa joined us on the dining table....

A bodyguard enters our dinner area and greets us and says " Sir Master Kaeo comes"
Dad replied to him ""Let him in."

Kaeo enters our house and greets Dad and Papa and says Hello to me!!!!

Come on Kaeo, join us ' let's have breakfast' Dad says...