Chapter 8 :- Venice's favourite jacket

(Vegas pov)

As soon as I left home, I reached the office "as I expected, Dylan He was standing in front of my chair with the proof...

"Do you know where the footage is ?" I asked Dylan.

"Yes sir, we have also taken him, and to our surprise, we have also found Master Venice's photos, information and videographies of Master Venice's daily routine in a mobile" Dylan tells me with down head and gives me all proof.....

When I checked his mobile data then I clenched my hand in anger!!!!

The bastard has captured our business information and also captured Venice garage informations....

"Venice's bike riding, college going, president office time and one of his bike exhibition day clips , I can easily see the Venice fight with someone I can see kaeo was also there and Dylan saved Venice!!!!

"Who is he Basterd ' who raised his hand to my son venice" i asks Dylan

" Sorry sir, I don't know who is he, but he was really nonsense person and did misbehave with master Venice and kaeo" Dylan replys me

" Then why are you didn't inform me about that, do you want to lose you job, aren't you" i scold Dylan

"Sorry Khab, But Master Venice Ordered me not to tell you anything." Dylan says with down head...

And another clip of Venice was with a new boy that looks so young " i think he is Venice's junior

And another clip of Venice was with a new boy that looks so young " i think he is Venice's junior.... Venice looks so close with him.....

" Listen Dylan, gives me whole information about that young boy, who is he, and what he wants from Venice, is he real friend or a mole, what his family background and yes keep it secret from Venice" I order and warn Dylan..

"Yes sir" Dylan reply

But I do not forgive that person who captured Venice and our family information, what he want to do in future, Thinking about all this, my anger crossed its limits.