7. Pehli rasoi aur pehla romance

Adhisha’s pov

I woke up early in the morning in his arms I released myself fro his arms and went to bathroom to brush my teeth and take a shower . I came to room only to see him asleep I didn’t woke him because I knew today he wont go to office . I wore a simple blue silk saree .

Then I went to kitchen only servants and two chefs were there

Then I went to kitchen only servants and two chefs were there . I guess everyone is tired as I know today is my pehli rasoi I started to make sweet dishes because the cook already started to make food I made peda, barfi , laddo and gajar ka halwa I covered it and put them in food tray .Then mom came I took blessings from her she told “Sorry my child I couldn’t woke up early because I was so tired I am sorry for not helping you in your pehli rasoi” I replied “It’s okay mom I managed everything” with a smile . She then told “Let me see what have you made” I said “No maa it’s surprise you will see it with everyone in dining table” She nodded with a smile and helped me to take food to dining table . After a few minutes everyone came for break fast I took blessings from dadu ji dadi ji papa maa chachu chahi everyone gave me blessing with smile then I went to bua ji she just ignored me then I went to my rana sa my husband and took blessings from him but what made everyone shock including me was he bend down and touched my feet and told “I too want blessings from you my lady” everyone except bua her children and kriti made an aww face .

Everyone sat for breakfast and I opened the lids of food it contained aloo paratha , chole bhature , poha then the sweets I made I said “ aloo paratha , chole bhature and poha was made by others I made sweets” suddenly everyones expression changed into a sad one they looked at me with pity and bua was like “Don’t you even know you husbands likes and dislikes what kind of wife are you?” I was like what did I did wrong suddenly kriti told “Abhiveer doesn’t sweets he always despises it he only eat things which are spicy salty sour savoury things he hates sweets” it made me cry inside I looked down I was about to cry but suddenly someone cupped my face in their hands it was none other than my husband he looked directly into my eyes and said “Are you sure you made this” I nooded in a yes he said “Then I am gonna taste it for sure after all the future queen has made these” everyone was shocked even bua ji and kriti he said “Feed me let me taste it” and handled me a spoon I took a spoonfull of gajar ka halwa and placed it in his mouth he ate it no I would say he devoured it he ate it with his heart then he took my hand and kissed my knuckles and said “Your hand is magical from today will you make sweets for me everyday I loved it I feel like tasting heaven”

Abhiveer’s pov

I could see the shocked face of everyone including my biwi’s face . Its true that I hate sweets I loved it until once I had it when I was sick it affected me so badly I hated it and never tasted sweets after that I was angry that she made sweets but soon I realised that we don’t know eachothers likes and dislikes when I saw bua and kriti criticising her I couldn’t see it so I made this movement to make then shut but as soon as she put gajar ka halwa in my mouth I started to devour it because it was so tasty and I am telling the truth that I haven’t had anything so tasty in my entire life . I loved it or I would say I am obsessed with it after just one bite. Then kriri said “Please don’t eat it abhi what if she had poisoned it so she could kill you and take all of the wealth” I said “First of all its rana sa for you and second I would eat/drink poison if it is given by my rani sa” I think this sentence made my biwi to tease me she asked “Shall I bring a cup for you?” I asked “Of coffee?” she said “No a cup of poison you said you would eat/drink if I gave you” I said “Then why don’t you bring a jar full of poison?” smilingly but her answer made me shut up she said “If you consume too much poison you will have a fast and not so painful death but if you consume less poison it will give you a slow painful death” she said with a smirk .Then she said “Enough of this nonsense let us start our breakfast” saying this she served me aloo paratha with sabzi curry and green chutney after the breakfast everyone tasted her sweets everyone was impressed dadu and dadi gave her beautiful set of bangles