11.New Boss

Abhiveer’s pov

As that receptionist left the company I turned to my wife she is looking at me with those beautiful upturned black eyes , I looked everyone around us and signalled to go to their work . They went in no time . Then I turned to my papa chachu and dadu and told them I will be in my office . I holded her hands and took her to my cabin .

(Imagine the walls are glass)It has glass windows but it can be blurred according to me

It has glass windows but it can be blurred according to me . So I blurred it and turned to her . I asked “Why didn’t you said whom you were?” she just smiled and replied “I knew that you will come to my rescue if something happens and if you were late I have even thought of your punishment and decided to fire her because she is way too irritating” . I asked “Punishment?” with a smirk on my lips . She hit my shoulder and asked “You only heard that in that complete sentence?” I just looked at with my teasy look .

Suddenly I heard a knock on the door when I allowed him to enter he came and looked shocked looking behind when I turned to see what was there I saw my wife sitting in my chair with both legs on table then I turned to my PA Manav and asked what he needed in my stern voice and then a reply came from my biwi saying “Oh ho sweetheart, ask him in your sweet voice veer” and I turned to her and talked in my sweet voice “It is reserved only for you my love” she smiled and blushed at my statement . Then again I asked to manav he said that I am having an urgent meeting in 10 minutes . I told him to wait in the conference hall . When I looked at my darling she told me “I will explore the company till your meeting finishes” as she read my mind I moved towards her and after giving a small peck in forehead I went to the conference hall

 When I looked at my darling she told me “I will explore the company till your meeting finishes” as she read my mind I moved towards her and after giving a small peck in forehead I went to the conference hall

Adhisha’s pov

I started to take the company tour as I was walking down stairs I saw a man standing there as I walk past him he grabbed my hand and make me stand infront of him relasing his hold he asked me “Who are you and what are you doing here?” I said “Relax mister I am wife of your boss or should I say your new boss” he looked at me with his wide eyes so I asked him to take me to his team . I saw about a 15 persons were there when we entered everyone stood from their seat showing him respect when they looked at him he said “This is our new boss the new CEO” I looked at him with an interesting look on my face . They all looked at me and geeted me suddenly one of them said “Now we don’t need to tolerate that grumpy boss anymore to be honest he is really annoying but I wish I could be with him in bed even it is for one hour” actually I am furious at her reply so I just called my husband to my surprise he took his call I asked him to come to the PR area within minutes he reached there I just told him to fire that employee without questioning me I looked at that girl and said to her holding veer’s arm “You don’t need to worry anymore about your grumpy boss you are not working in my handsome’s company anymore so pack your stuff and get lost already and one more thing I am not the boss of the company I am just the boss’s boss”

Then we went to his canteen through the whole walk to canteen I talked about what have I experienced here and he kept listening to me without interrupting me . I am a talkative person and he is a good listener . Then after drinking coffee we went to dadu’s office papa and chachu was also there after telling them about my experience dadu teased me saying “ek din pura nahi hua aakar lekin do logon ko bahar nikala wo bhi bina tumhare pati se puchke” (After coming back for less than a day, she took out two people and that too without even asking your husband.) . To which pap replied “Wo kyu puchenge uske pati ke baare me aisa bolenge tho nikalenge hi na aur abhi ke saare cheez tho uski hi hai tho company tho ek mamuli sa cheez haina” (Why would they ask? If they talk like this about her husband then she should definitely fire them and as she is his wife all the things are hers so the company is a minor thing.)

But everyone stopped when chachu signalled something when we turned to see it was my love who is looking at me as there is nothing around him except me . But it was spoiled when they all started to tease us . It is now almost 6 so we are heading now to home . While reaching home guards opened the gate  . Everyone was sitting in the lawn after taking bath we too joined them .