10 . What is your name?

Adhisha’s pov

From today onwards I Should not only tolerate bua and Kriti but also bua dadi . It’s okay because I have my husband and my family with me . After eating dinner everyone sat in the hall . It was Arnav’s idea to play antakshari (please search google if you don’t know) . And not a second my husband refused to play . Everyone begged him but he is a man of his words . He told me to come to room if I am not playing and of course I went to our room . After taing a shower and changing into night dress I layed on the bed only to see twisted lies in the headboard . It reminded me the scene in library . Before he came to room from his study I acted as I am asleep . He didn’t woke me up he came towards me and held me in his arms after that we both fell into sleep.

Next morning

Author’s pov

Adhisha woke up late after 8:30 as soon as she got to know the time she rushed towards bathroom and took shower and changed the dress and ran towards the dining hall . Everyone has already started eating except Abhiveer . Even though he didn’t called her from sleep he knew she will reach soon . He was waiting for her before she coud sit beside him bua dadi sarted to taunt her saying “Dekho bahu ki utne ki wakt aur meri Kriti ko hi deklo wo jaldi utthi hei aur puja bhi karte hei” (Look at the time of daughter-in-law's wake up time and see my Kriti only. She wakes up early and also does puja.)
But Adhisha’s savage reply made everyone look at her in shock “Are bua dadi hamare shadi do theen din pehle hua tha matlab navvivaahith aur aapko tho pata hoga ki pati patni raat ko kyaa kyaa karte he kaise ek dusre ko kush karthe he haan… sab ke baath hum thak jaathe he isliye utne me deri hui thi isme meri tho koi galti nahi hai ham sirf aapko par dadi banthe dekhna chaahthe the” (Well, we got married two three days before, that means we are newly weds and you must know what husbands and wives do at night, how they make each other happy … After everything we are tired, that is why it took me so long. What is my mistake here, I just want to see you becoming great grandmother.) Abhiveer even chocked the water that he was drinking . Then she smiled at everyone and sat beside him after serving him and herself she started to eat food . He also finished the food and went towards outside she followed him . He asked he “May I know what were you saying there?” She smile sheepishly and said “Bua dadi was just getting on my nerves trying to insult me in front of everyone were the workers were present so ………. I just told her and I guess we can make her great grandmother soon” to her reply he chuckled and after kissing her he went to his office .

Adhisha’s  pov
I know what I said was over but it just came out from my mouth and now when I think about it I am not regretting it . And today I have decide to go to his office . I wore saree

After bidding bye to his family I went to his office

After bidding bye to his family I went to his office . Only thing I knew was his office employees were not invited in marriage party because he believes  that someone in his company works against him . But I don’t think so . Who will dare to go against king knowing the consequences . I went inside the building which has 50 floors . I asked the girl in reception “Can you tell me where the Ceo’s office is ?” She asked whether I took appointment to which I nodded in no . I guess it was a gesture for her to humiliate me . She started insulting me saying “If you don’t have any appointment you cant meet him , and I will say he will never ever grant your wish to see him have you seen yourself you are looking like an old generation girl wearing this saree and if you have come to seduce him let me tell you there are so many girls around him who are hot and sexy wearing beautiful dresses and here you are trying to meet him . Get out from the office before I kick you out . And for your kind information I am his soon to be wife the future queen of Rajasthan . And I don’t like you ear my man” I heard her crossing my arms and standing there not bothered . I could see everyone’s gaze on me I didn’t look at them and turned towards one employee and asked him where he is to which he replied “Sir is a meeting with his client in 49th floor in the conference room with his dad, uncle and grand dad’’ I smiled at him and went towards the lift but I was stopped by the girl in reception she dragged me towards the door but stopped as soon as she heard the most dangerous voice “Stop right there miss Selene” it was none other than my husband he came towards us the asked me “Where is your tongue?” to which I showed him my tongue putting it out of my mouth . He looked at me in disbelief . Again he started to question me “What is your name?” I replied “Adhisha” he asked full name “Adhisha Rathore” he said “Say your full name” this time he gave stress to full name so I replied “Adhisha Abhiveer Singh Rathore” He then turned to Selene and told her “You should apologise to her for you behaviour she immediately apologised but I just casually said to her “You are fired miss Selene you should not come to this office from today onwards she turned to him and begged for both of our forgiveness he just said “You should be out of the office in 5 minutes pack your things and get lost”.

________________________________________________________

Is there any office romance ?
I need it .
And thank you guyss for 1 K readers I never in my life thought about it keep reading and let me know my mistakes as I am new to this work (Writing)