CHAPTER 14 - |WHY YOU ALWAYS SAD|

Back in the room,

Back in the room,

"What just happened to me?" He cursed silently under his breath.

"I'm starting to get insane. I need to head back, and soon," he said, expressing his confusion. Just then, Abhi entered the room, appearing quite happy. Prthvi, while packing his bag, asked himself, "Where did my tab & clothes gone? Abhi, let's leave," looking surprised about where they went.

"We are not going," Abhi said, glancing around.

"What?" Prthvi said, puzzled, as he continued packing.

"Wait! You hid my things Right? Abhi! What's your problem? What's this time?" Prthvi asked.

Abhi, with an excited grin, started sharing his experience. "So, what happened is,"

Abhi narrated:

Girls were laughing together when I interrupted, faking a cough like that, "Ahem, ahem." They stopped, and Ekta looked back, saying, "You again here. What do you want?"

"you've got your answer. yesterday I'm married you have no chance" placing her hand on her hip, looking damn hot. Absolutely irresistible - like a five-course feast you'd regret not tasting.

"Abhi?" Prthvi said.

"Will you stop somewhere, with your simping," Prthvi said in a serious manner.

"Acha, sorry,so what happened Next--" Abhi said.

I ignored her and said, "Sorry, but I wasn't talking to you. Why are you so full of yourself? Yesterday, you misunderstood, Miss... uh, sorry, Mrs." I left her in shock. I could bet she was surprised.

"Excuse me," I continued, leaving her bewildered.

"Miss, what's your name?" I asked, moving toward the girl next to her. The girl looked at her first before answering and then at me, blushing as she told me her name.

"Oh, you've got a pretty name, just like you," I complimented.

"Thanks," the girl said.

"By the way, you dance gracefully. I can't even stop eyeing you," I said, and I knew after that what that Ekta's face might be looking like - the very dark shade of red, crimson red.

"No, I'm not--" the girl responded.

Then I glanced in her direction.That Ekta was visibly angry, coming forward, and she said, "Are you done? We have a lot of work to do." - to me. Well, I wasn't.

She said to that girl, taking her hand, "Let's go, yaar."

I replied, "Then you go. Leave this lady."