CHAPTER 15 - |I'M LOSING MYSELF I NEED TO GO BACK|

"I have decided to marry off Niharika," Jaiveer announced with a blank expression

"I have decided to marry off Niharika," Jaiveer announced with a blank expression. The room fell silent, the news sinking in, and everyone trying to comprehend the unexpected declaration.

"What?" Ishita and Veer said in shock. The whole family was in shock.

"To whom, bhaishab, ap ya kya bol rhe hain?" Chachaji asked in shock.

"Mr.Jasrotia,he proposed to me for the marriage proposal himself. For his son. And he's one of my good business networks. I can't deny," Jaiveer explained.

"Oh, Mr. Vivek Jasrotia, our investor. But bhaishab, his son is divorced and once went to the bar for domestic violence allegations. Will that be okay to marry Niharika to a man like him?" Chachaji expressed his concerns.

"No, those are just rumors. He explained to me; things were misunderstood from his side," Jaiveer defended the decision.

"Explained? Misunderstood? Rumors? Dad, what are you talking about? Why would anyone spread this type of rumors about someone? He must have done something," Ishita said, unable to keep quiet any longer.

"Ishita," Shika, her mother, intervened.

"The one who was just here now, he was the son you're talking about," ishita said.

"But, Dad, he looked double the age of our Niharika. In fact, he seems older than me. How could you even think..." Ishita started, expressing her disbelief.

"Ishita, chup" her mother said.

"No, maa, Dad, I know you don't like Niharika from birth. You always discriminate against her compared to Anamika. Being younger, she never got love & support she deserved, and now you want her to marry a middle-aged man? That's what she deserves?" Ishita accused her father.

"Ishita tum toh chup ho jao.You are the main reason behind this decision," Jaiveer blamed Ishita.

"Me?" Ishita questioned.

"Yes, you let her go around with a free spirit, dance. I have already restricted her; she wouldn't dare to go against my decision. But you always spoil her," Jaiveer argued.

"Dad, how could you be so cruel? You know he could do anything with her. And still, you want..." Ishita protested.

"Yes, Dad, how could you do that with Niharika? Ishita is right," Ishita's husband added, supporting her.

"Enough, I made the decision. Now, if anyone has a problem with that, they can leave. I don't want their presence here or around any function," Jaiveer declared.

"Maa, tell them you don't agree, please say something," Ishita pleaded with a dry voice.

"Shika has no problem; she agreed with me in this decision," Jaiveer revealed.