2~ Dev marrying Aadhya

●❍ जाने कौन है तू मेरी,
मैं ना जानू ये मगर,
जहां जाऊं मैं,
करून मैं वहाँ,
तेरा ही ज़िक्र।

मुझे तू राज़ी लगती है,
जीती हुई बाजी लगती है,
तबियत ताज़ी लगती है,
ये तुने क्या किया। ●❍

~~~~~~~~●❍

Aadhya took a deep breath to calm herself down and put her hand over her chest. She is quite nervous yet happy cause in 24 hours, she will soon become Aadhya Virat Chauhan. Today is her mehandi ceremony and she smiled as she realized that she will get Virat's name written on her palm by heena.

She stood up as Jiya came and took her downstairs. Smile appeared on her lips seeing her family while climbing down the stairs. She will miss them so much but Virat has promised her that she can meet them frequently.

Vijay wiped his tears and smiled while staring at his daughter. He has raised her so delicately that no harm has ever happen to Aadhya. She is the only daughter of this family that is why she is loved and cherish by all. He pulled her into his embrace as soon as she came near him. He kissed her forehead then let her go as its her time to get her hands and leg decorated with henna.

Rathore's family soon got involved in dancing and welcoming their guests. There is no media as like always, Vijay do not want outside world to see his daughter's face. He is quite protective for her.

Two ladies came to apply henna on her hands first. Aadhya stare at her family and giggled when her cousins pulled Vijay on a dance floor. Vijay too started to dance with teary eyes which Aadhya succeed to nice. When Vijay look at her, she shake her head at him gesturing him not to cry and he wiped his tears.

On the other hand,

Dev and Shivansh reached their destination. Dev stare at big haveli which is decorated with flowers and fairy lights. They can hear loud noises from inside the haveli.

They never wanted to step here, never in million years. They despise Rathores! They hate them. But, the situation is different now. They will have to step inside the haveli because this is one of the way to reach their goal which they've been dreaming for 20 years now.

Dev and Shivansh were impressed by seeing all the preparations done by Rathores for wedding.  Vijay Rathore has left no stone unturned for his daughter's wedding

" Bhai-sa, soon our haveli will be decorated too."

Shiv spoke.

" Why?"

Dev asked and Shiv smile widely.

" You have selected a girl for you, our bhabhi-sa, remember?"

Dev passed him weird look.

" Shut up!"

He ordered him and both the brothers went inside. Today, everyone know who  Agnivanshi brothers are actually. A business tycoon who own so many big companies, Two young men who are one of top business man of India, with whom everyone want to work with and that is what Vijay desired too. Dev went easy on him and itself offered a partnership with him.

The Agnivanshi brother's managed to grab everyone attention in the hall as they walked closer to Vijay. Shiv hand him the present after they greet him and his wife. Vijay talked to them for a second before pointing somewhere and saying-